Becky: https://oklahoma-city.skipthegames.c...e/868190480564
405-679-3466

I have seen her many times over the last few years. She is very sexy, petite, and extremely responsive. She can be a little bit of a mess with communication, but I take that into consideration and make sure I have enough time for the inevitable delays.

I saw her around noon on April 23. She was staying at a mid-level hotel in the Meridian/I40 area. She was fun as usual. DATY, CFS in mish and K9 where I finished. I washed up and was dressed with one shoe left to put. Becky was on her phone when someone started pounding on the door. I was rushing to put on other shoe, but I'm pretty sure Becky actually open the door.

A younger black man, medium build and about 6' tall, rushed into the room yelling and throwing things around. Initially he went after Becky, yelling at her, but then turned to me. By then I was dressed and had stood up to leave. For a minute I thought he was going to hit me, but i was able to leave the room. He followed yelling at me and got very close, posturing.

In hind sight I should have dropped him. I had 30 or 40 pounds on him and the reach. He wasn't expecting an offensive move. But I always figure if you can leave a situation without throwing hands, you win.

Afterward I tried to text Becky to see what was up. I tried several times over the next few days, but she has not responded. She is posting on STG again, so I assume she is back to providing.

I will not be seeing her again, which sucks as she is a really good time.

Just thought you all should know.