Thread: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Thank you for your post, and I hope you have nothing but tight lines in your future.

After 50+ years, diabetes has taken a pretty big toll on my sig. other. I almost lost her in early 2019 when she had a heart attack, then went into cardiogenic shock. It was 50/50 at that time. Earlier this year she fell and broke her kneecap in three places and was in the hospital for about 3-4 weeks. I can't leave her by herself for any period of time over an hour. Maybe one day I can get her to sit on the pier (Seawall and 92nd) while I do some fishing, but again, leaving her for over an hour isn't something I was willing to do.

I hope you and your family has a blessed holiday season.
    Maybe their is a way for this to happen I will message you! I have to start all over fishing wise since some low life decided to steal my truck! I haven’t been the same since honestly they took a lot of things I can’t replace and it’s messing with me more than anyone could understand! My prayers are with her and you ! I understand that disease more than I wish and like I said if I can help in any way let me know!

I hope the same for you and yours ! If I can help in any way possible nothing expected just fishing buddy to fishing buddy!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 11-20-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024