Thread: Sammie Sweet: Sammie Sweet No Show

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sammie Sweet: Sammie Sweet No Show

Companion's Handle: Sammie Sweet
    Date of Visit: 6/13/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 4698459695
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....9-Sammie-Sweet
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No Show
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 18
    Hair Color and Length: Black (according to profile)
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mexican (according to profile)
    Companion Description: petite, 5'3, 110 lbs (according to profile)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Failed Expectations / No Show
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No, I would be careful in waisting your time

Public comments:
    Drove 20 minutes, arrived at location, waited a couple of minutes to get the room number. After getting the room number, walked inside hotel, saw a black man and he went inside the elevator with me (could me the pimp). Was in front of the door and knocked, waited at least 30 secs, knocked again, and knocked a bit louder no answer t the door. Never been outside a door that long so I took off.... I am very disappointed. I am a big fan of the president and saw the review, so I wanted my try, but it did not happen. Your experience could be different, she looks gorgeous, but mine was a horrible experience. Drove another 20 minutes back home and started writing this review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I understand how you are disappointed that you didn't get to see her, but looks like you are going the extra mile to really try to tarnish her image. She has 2 good review from Honest Abe and TxBoi817 who are both reputable and trusted hobbyist. also, not cool with your racist "pimp" innuendo reference about her- was there a reason that you mention you saw a "Black man" in the elevator with you? Last time I checked Black men do get hotel rooms and are allowed to use elevators? Would it had been better if it was a White, Asian, or Mexican man in the elevator with you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by pency; 06-13-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I find it a bit odd she would give you the room #, then go silent. Are you leaving something out here? How did you connect the AA guy as a possible pimp for this chick??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    OP - sorry this happened to you..

one thing about sammie - if you try to schedule with her after around 11pm or later into the night, then you may get a YMMV with her.. she generally hits the sack for sleep around this time..

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I can't think of a time I got stood up AFTER receiving the room #.. and I think you bailed too quickly after knocking.. a 30 second wait is nothing.. at least you should have retreated to your car and texted again.

I guess he bailed after 30 seconds because he saw that black dude so he freaked out. It has happened to me only once when door was not answered in a reasonable time. I walked away and came back in a minute and it was opened.
    Avid Vaginaterian

Intel will be shared only with those that i trust based on their contribution/interaction on this board....because that way I can keep PIMPS/SIMPS/TROLLS burning. Burn fuckers burn.

Verified Hobbyist BCD MrIncredible's Avatar
    I saw a young woman from this site/eccie last week in Austin. Everything was good to go, got to the incall, sent the usual "I'm here" text. Got the usual Room number reply text from her. Sent a text back that I was heading in. I proceed inside, up the elevator, West down the hallway and knocked on the door. Nothing.... Lightly knocked again...nothing. It was probably about 30 seconds which seemed like eternity when I'm standing in a hallway, cameras on each end of the hallway and I'm just standing there with my small backpack/camera bag.

So I darted into the stairwell and sent another text stating that i'd stepped away from her door. She promptly opened the door, looked my way and then I quickly made my way into the room. She apologized and said she was still getting ready, with make up etc, which was apparent from the makeup containers all over the bathroom counter. She continued getting ready as we chatted and then appeared from the bathroom looking and smelling good! We had a great session!

This was the first time i've ever had to wait in the hallway and it was uncomfortable. A few times I've visited with chicks and after sending the "I'm here" text they ask for five more minutes BEFORE I get out of my vehicle. Which is a better way of handling any delays the provider may have.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    30 seconds is a long time, relatively speaking, to stand there at a hotel room door, especially after you let the provider know you are there, she gives you the room number and she knows you are going to be coming up. And let's face it, if she is not ready, she needs to let the guy know and before she gives the room number. So, that is bullshit on her part. Also, if there is a reason that the AA gave you that he was her pimp, can you let us know or are you assuming, doing some racial profiling in the process? And, if she wants to sleep after 11pm, then she should not agree to see guys for appointments at 11pm and beyond.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 06-14-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGummyBear View Post
    I saw a young woman from this site/eccie last week in Austin. Everything was good to go, got to the incall, sent the usual "I'm here" text. Got the usual Room number reply text from her. Sent a text back that I was heading in. I proceed inside, up the elevator, West down the hallway and knocked on the door. Nothing.... Lightly knocked again...nothing. It was probably about 30 seconds which seemed like eternity when I'm standing in a hallway, cameras on each end of the hallway and I'm just standing there with my small backpack/camera bag.

So I darted into the stairwell and sent another text stating that i'd stepped away from her door. She promptly opened the door, looked my way and then I quickly made my way into the room. She apologized and said she was still getting ready, with make up etc, which was apparent from the makeup containers all over the bathroom counter. She continued getting ready as we chatted and then appeared from the bathroom looking and smelling good! We had a great session!

This was the first time i've ever had to wait in the hallway and it was uncomfortable. A few times I've visited with chicks and after sending the "I'm here" text they ask for five more minutes BEFORE I get out of my vehicle. Which is a better way of handling any delays the provider may have.

Yeah situations like this and the OP is not a good look.

220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I did receive the room # once, and the Provider failed to answer.. I retreated to my ride, texted, she reaffirmed the room #, saying she didn't hear the knock.. repeated, same thing.. after no door answer the 3rd time, I called her.. damn it.. wrong hotel. went to the right hotel 2 minutes away, and had a great session. point being don't give up so easy, if you got the room number there is a good reason you don't know about yet, why she is not answering.