Thread: Jaade: Jaade is legit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jaade: Jaade is legit

Companion's Handle: Jaade
    Date of Visit: 04/14/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (469) 839-9532‬
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?109555-Jaade
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ, LFK, Tittie sucking, doggie, missionary, conversation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: 750
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Didn't smell it. Yes, afterwards. Don't care. We talked while she did.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Pretty face. Nice Body. Young looking. Tattoos. 5'6.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Never seen anyone arrival in a uhaul truck before, but whatever. I think it was funny how a UPS truck pulled in right behind it. What an awkward sight in broad daylight.

Nice spirit. Very respectful. We definitely vibed. I've seen quite a few women on here and tryst, if I weren't leaving Dallas for good she would probably be my go-to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Uh...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Okkkkk

No ROS/ not verified ... Seems sus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Point blank though, OP...Are the pics in these posts really her, 100%?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ivate-location

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...79#post1044579

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...42#post1013842

There are all sorts of discrepancies with tattoos, body types, cell phone models, etc. So are they all her? She's up and over my pay range, I'll never see her, but for legitimacy purposes people always deserve to know who's coming to the door.

Love the uhaul truck story though, that's awesome :)

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

nice
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
    Point blank though, OP...Are the pics in these posts really her, 100%?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ivate-location

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...79#post1044579

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...42#post1013842

There are all sorts of discrepancies with tattoos, body types, cell phone models, etc. So are they all her? She's up and over my pay range, I'll never see her, but for legitimacy purposes people always deserve to know who's coming to the door.

Love the uhaul truck story though, that's awesome :)
    The sexy Baddie link, I'm terrible with facial details, but I do seem to remember a small gap, which that first picture does not have. But the tattoo on that forth picture looks familiar so...

The second photos in the let's play link, again, I can't say. I don't remember a chest piercing. She could have removed them, I guess. Second photo, if there's a tramp stamp there, it's definitely her. Let me squint...

The WW, the top two, I'm going to have to say no. I don't remember a body like that. The bottom two could be.

I've hit her up and told her straight up, I was running on 24+ of lack of sleep. I don't remember your facial details but I remember you were pretty. I should be able to answer these question but I already don't remember small facial details like that. You're either pretty to me or not. She's pretty. But I can't say anything about these photos, at least the facial ones. I do remember remember shapes, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the body in the first picture did not step out of that uhaul.

What I can say about her is, despite the mystery behind these pictures, is that she's got a good body and a pretty face. If I were going into the encounter playing detective, and just with a little bit more sleep, I could answer better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD babyboi2008's Avatar

Cool

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.

~Harvey Fierstein~

Shhh lol here is a cheat sheet to win my attention
    BBBJTCNQNS, SS, 69, MSOG, K9, FS, CG, RG, DFK, Facials, and a few more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Admin can we please get a IP address check for masone and Jaade. I think it will be the same I.P. address.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    Admin can we please get a IP address check for masone and Jaade. I think it will be the same I.P. address.
    Would this mean I get my $750 back?

But on a serious note, cut it out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masone View Post
    Would this mean I get my $750 back?

But on a serious note, cut it out.

On a serious note, how about you hit that hide button and actually write a ROS that can be helpful. This is chicken shit review and you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    On a serious note, how about you hit that hide button and actually write a ROS that can be helpful. This is chicken shit review and you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
    Two things: I can't see anyone's ROS, I'm definitely not about to write my own. I wouldn't either way.

Second, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom for me. We did things, I either enjoyed them or I didn't. I list the activities. I give a recommendation or I don't give a recommendation.

What, you want a play by play? Get your jollies somewhere else. Ain't coming from me. Aren't they selling Erotica on Amazon? Might want to try there.

I'm here to vouch for the ladies I seen and get verified for myself so I can avoid future headaches. Ain't nobody care about your ROS fetish. Put the lotion bottle down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Oh, hell yeah! Getting good now! It's like that movie Hollywood never made, "Terminator Vs Napoleon"

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    There literally is a boiler plate template, Sherlock.

I don't know about Chinodos, but I have zero interest in feeding your private activity fetish. Useful for who? You? What do you need to know beyond you're going to get your dick sucked, you're going to get kissed, and you may even eat some ass. Legit question, because I can't view other people's ROS. What are they talking about behind that blue bar? "Well you see bro, bout 15 minutes in we was fucking, I was on top, and I was riding that thing hard. She moaned. And I came hard!"

I definitely ain't telling any of that.

Next time, this is what you and your ilk could do instead of making accusations. Be a grownup, ask a question. Gee, reviewer, there's some information about your encounter that I'd like to know. [Insert question here].

If it ain't too bad, meaning, you're not expecting me to put you on the couch in the corner watching the action, then I'd answer it. If that's what you're expecting, go read smut. I can't write smut. Was never good at it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast