Thread: Gold Digging Cuban blonde

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not been here recently but in the past there were girls like this who wanted money at that level. If you want immediate satisfaction you can negotiate but not much.

It is up to you but many times they would settle for much less at a later time. You did the best thing you can do. Give them your number (hopefully hobby number is you have an SO) and tell them to call them when they are ready to deal in reality. I once had a great time with a dancer after getting about 7 dances after work. Gave her my number and told her what I would pay after her $1K offer. She laughed and said no. She texted me at 10pm after I am assuming making very little and agreed if I came to pick her up to spending from then until she had to be back at work the next day for $500. It was an amazing time.

My point is don't expect to get great deals in the club often but you can get them every once in awhile. Plus, sometimes you can find a dancer you click with and get a good deal if you see her regularly. They like knowing if they have a bad night they can call and have sure money to make up for it the next day or later that night. I typically proffered this arrangement where I new I could spend a longer session with an amazing woman and spend the same as I would going into the club and wasting money on overpriced drinks and girls who would not work out.

Found a girl at the Men’s Club and I prolly tipped her twice and bought 2 dances for $20 each. Bought her a $4 Honey Butter Chicken biscuit from Whataburger and took her to a Doubletree and fucked her for 4 hours.

It’s all about finding the right girl.

Man, Klutz, that is some game to get laid by a stripper for a mere $4 chicken sammich.