Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whylee is extreme BSC and is very threatening

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    What happened with "rate discussions" are not allowed at all?

Plenty of discussions get shot down quick, how is this one different?!

He reached out to a new girl, thinking that he could get "cheep Trill" but got pussyhurt, that she knows whats'up? What am I missing here?!
    Sorry darlin... learning as I go. No rates, no pictures, no ages, certainly makes things more challenging.

Both in your profile and sig line... I think you might mean “through”. Unless there is a rule about spelling it correctly!? If so you could try “thru” informal it might work.

I’ll do some research on the “pussy hurt” comment...

Seems like many of you use sig lines. I was thinking being the cheap thrill kind of guy, I might try one of these:

Hey you old hag wanna make $20 the hard way?

Or

Lower your rates, after all your drawing social security aren’t you?

Or

Girls want a guy to be six foot tall, have a six pack and a six figure income! Guys are much simpler... they just want a girl that’s not old with a shitty attitude.
    Last edited by Chuchichuchi; 03-21-2021 at 03:43 PM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchichuchi View Post
    Sorry darlin... learning as I go. No rates, no pictures, no ages, certainly makes things more challenging.

Both in your profile and sig line... I think you might mean “through”. Unless there is a rule about spelling it correctly!? If so you could try “thru” informal it might work.

Who ever you are, lurker, with no credibility or manners. I chose to write and speak in a language, one of six(6) that I know, read and write, so you can understand me, and pick one mistake out of 7(seven) I might add, that just have jumped on/at you.
    So, go ahead, disrespect me, or others like me, who will read this discussion and see how far miss Carma, with hurt pussy will take you and others like you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Isn't there a rule on direct insults on our home. Seems some.people have not recieved acknowledgement for so called attributes that they post so we automatically think k they are smart lol. Qell I take them with a grain of salt and dont believe half and believe none of the other half. It amazes me how just asking a person on rates all.of a sudden makes you cheap. Just because someone post a rate foes not mean they are worth that. Looks like someone is DICK HURT.

Figuring It Out
    Who ever you are, lurker, with no credibility or manners. I chose to write and speak in a language, one of six(6) that I know, read and write, so you can understand me, and pick one mistake out of 7(seven) I might add, that just have jumped on/at you.
    So, go ahead, disrespect me, or others like me, who will read this discussion and see how far miss Carma, with hurt pussy will take you and others like you.
    No disrespect intended Darlin. And I don’t feel pussy hurt by your comments. All in good fun. I should be verified soon. I’ve meet 3 providers in the last week that said they would vouch for me. Once I’m verified then more doors will open I’m sure. Have a blessed day.

Seems like many of you use sig lines. I was thinking being the cheap thrill kind of guy, I might try one of these:

Hey you old hag wanna make $20 the hard way?

Or

Lower your rates, after all your drawing social security aren’t you?

Or

Girls want a guy to be six foot tall, have a six pack and a six figure income! Guys are much simpler... they just want a girl that’s not old with a shitty attitude.
    Just a screen-shotting this one.
    Go ahead. Dig in deeper :) Shallow has a new bottom.
    Last edited by AlexandraSand; 03-21-2021 at 04:09 PM.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Figuring It Out
    Just a screen-shotting this one.
    Go ahead. Dig in deeper :) Shallow has a new bottom.
    If I had a dollar eveny time I heard “go deeper” I’d be rich IJS

If I had a dollar eveny time I heard “go deeper” I’d be rich IJS
    I have made some popcorn. Opened bottle of champagne, ready for entertainment.

This topic got derailed, but, I am ready for a new boy trowing a tantrum and the show, like we have never seen or witnessed here before. LOLOL (eye roll)

He reached out to a new girl, thinking that he could get "cheep Trill" but got pussyhurt, that she knows whats'up? What am I missing here?!
    That she was screenshotting private content...
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Figuring It Out

I really do not want to upset you but what’s a “trill”? Or do you have an issue with the “h” on your devise?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    access to this thread has been suspended pending administrative action.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2