Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whylee is extreme BSC and is very threatening

BANNED! aka MataLeon

Alien Whylee is extreme BSC and is very threatening

So I reached out to this new girl to see what her rates were because she doesn't post and she came out with some ridiculous rates I told her I was not interested and said bye and all the sudden she comes back and says all the girls on our home or nasty infected and nasty said I was and go deal with these nasty girls and then she I respond back she insults me we go back and forth then she sent me a screenshot of the powder room which I don't think she's supposed to do can't trust that girl and that she threatens to tell the community that I brought a gun and try to rob her I never seen this one I've got good reviews I have great standing never had an issue and this new one comes around thinking if we don't pay her rate she's going to threaten I can just imagine people who have seen her and they realize that she's crazy and I'm sure she's the kind that will cash in dash or get her pimp to do something and I'm not sure if that's the one who's on the phone it was her pimp and not her so I don't know everyone be carfeful about this one be cautious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    So I reached out to this new girl to see what her rates were because she doesn't post and she came out with some ridiculous rates I told her I was not interested and said bye and all the sudden she comes back and says all the girls on our home or nasty infected and nasty said I was and go deal with these nasty girls and then she I respond back she insults me we go back and forth then she sent me a screenshot of the powder room which I don't think she's supposed to do can't trust that girl and that she threatens to tell the community that I brought a gun and try to rob her I never seen this one I've got good reviews I have great standing never had an issue and this new one comes around thinking if we don't pay her rate she's going to threaten I can just imagine people who have seen her and they realize that she's crazy and I'm sure she's the kind that will cash in dash or get her pimp to do something and I'm not sure if that's the one who's on the phone it was her pimp and not her so I don't know everyone be carfeful about this one be cautious.
    Share screenshots with mods. We can't support that kind of behavior here.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stick to verified providers w reviews to avoid drama
    Thanks for the alert

Registered Male (Not Verified) seekingplaymate's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up.

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    I will send to mods

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry guys, newbie. will learn fast. What does BSC mean? why isnt she supposed to share screenshots of powder room???

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Moved to coed.

This subject is NOT alert forum material.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Figuring It Out
    Told me $300 for massage. VIP was $500. But preferred 4 hand massage at $600 or $1,000.00 VIP! She did mention everything was covered but it was a “mind blowing” experience! She was RIGHT! The rates blew my mind.

Queue the Passion theme song...

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by halftime83 View Post
    Sorry guys, newbie. will learn fast. What does BSC mean? why isnt she supposed to share screenshots of powder room???
    BSC: Bat Shit Crazy

Both men’s and ladies private areas are just that... Private! Not to be shared or published.

Figuring It Out
    For those interested in these two smoke shows at $600 to $1000, better book quick because their schedule fills up FAST! Don’t bother looking for reviews. There are none! Head scratcher. Maybe they have a no review policy for those mind blowing experiences. Who knew

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    In the RW, BSC is kinda fun every now and then. The BSC women I've seen are usually are also BSC in bed too.
    Unfortunately in the hobby, BSC means run like hell!

Seldom Seen Smith

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Reminder!

Rate discussions are not permitted in coed or welcome wagon forums.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the intel fellows - has saved many of us from the sketchy characters.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    What happened with "rate discussions" are not allowed at all?

Plenty of discussions get shot down quick, how is this one different?!

He reached out to a new girl, thinking that he could get "cheep Trill" but got pussyhurt, that she knows whats'up? What am I missing here?!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    In the RW, BSC is kinda fun every now and then. The BSC women I've seen are usually are also BSC in bed too.
    Unfortunately in the hobby, BSC means run like hell!

Seldom Seen Smith
    agreed. need to know what you are dealing with ... "danger, will robinson! danger!"
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast