Thread: I can’t post my review WTF

Registered Male (Not Verified) 3Legs's Avatar

I can’t post my review WTF

First of all I don’t know if this is the correct forum to post in
    I keep getting this message when I’m trying to post my reviews. I want to get verified and tell all of my adventures but keep getting blocked need help.

vBulletin Message
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Were you using Chrome? If so, try a different browser.

Yes, that issue mainly affects members using the Safari browser on IOS devices, iPhone, iPad, etc.

The following will be of interest to you....

Review Template Gremlin Solutions, Workarounds, and a BLANK Template

Also, if you have access to a Windows device for hobby use. I would suggest posting your review with that device.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've tried to post new reviews using Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows devices, through various browsers such as Firefox and Chrome on all of the devices. I keep getting the same error as @3Legs: "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

I think that the +Create New Review page is just broken. For the time being, I'll keep posting reviews to the Coed Discussion forum, using the template.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am having the same problem. First on my iPhone then I tried again on my laptop using Chrome. No luck either way. I will read the links and see if I can get my review to post.

Verified Companion Companion Natasha Love OG's Avatar
    You got the review posted using false information though. Certainly was no cim as that is a big rule of mine and you've refused to respond to any of my text messages after you posted the false information. huge no no and everyone knows that I've in the last 8 years never allowed that I would not allow it for someone I just met for a simple qv. Please correct this slander you have written against me or I will be forced to warn other providers that this is how you maneuver.

Verified Companion Companion Natasha Love OG's Avatar
    ��

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Love OG View Post
    You got the review posted using false information though. Certainly was no cim as that is a big rule of mine and you've refused to respond to any of my text messages after you posted the false information. huge no no and everyone knows that I've in the last 8 years never allowed that I would not allow it for someone I just met for a simple qv. Please correct this slander you have written against me or I will be forced to warn other providers that this is how you maneuver.
    The OP wrote a slanderous review on you? I searched both him and you and could not find it. Yet I saw it right there in the review section. Strange.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...atasha-OG-Love
    Last edited by Chuchichuchi; 03-23-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Damn OG... I was hopeful, but doubted it too.