Thread: "Overnights" questions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by break512 View Post
    i see a few ladies advertising "overnights". What is that?

I'm assuming its literally when a provider spends the night with you, but i had several questions about what goes on:

• are you just doing it the whole night?

This has happened/been expected on only 2 of the overnights I’ve had and they were almost a decade ago when I was much younger and far more wild lol.
    • what do you do together when you're not fucking?

Converse. Enjoy a nice meal, a bottle of wine, after drinks at the hotel bar. Make out by the pool until the staff comes to kick you out because it’s an hour past closing time and some nosy nelly called the front desk to complain. Listen to good music- talk about lyrics and their deeper meaning. Rehash concerts you’ve been to. Basically, have a great damn time enjoying the company of another human being.
    • do you both go to sleep or stay up all night to get your money's worth?

Sleep is required lol. My overnights are usually business trips that involve board meetings for him the next day, a very packed work schedule, or a 10 hour stint schmoozing/networking potential new business contacts at a busy trade show so no one is trying to stay up all night banging. Not to mention, there’s almost ALWAYS a hangover involved at some point in the equation haha
    • any of you (customers & providers) have overnight experiences you can share?
    As I’ve matured in this industry, I’ve learned that extended sessions like overnights and FMTY trips have to be with gentleman I’ve established a good rapport with. There’s nothing like committing to a large block of time like that with a total stranger and discovering you have no commonality and/or nothing stimulating to talk about. For me, it’s a vibe. Human connection is imperative.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-19-2021 at 02:33 PM.