I have asked in the past about a pecking order message put on staff members Avatars in the past.

This question is about when a member of the site has attention drawn to them and consequences there of.

I have noticed that when a member is banned, there usually is a Banned message on their Avatar. But *I* think that is not being treated as mandatory for this message to be included on all banned members Avatars. I come to this conclusion since one member who is very verbose on this site hasn't shown posting in a small while. And a thread has appeared accusing this member of activities that, if proven, can bring legal consequences.

Am I correct in my assumption that not all banned members have that message attached to their avatar?

If so, I think it would be helpful that any member who is banned have the moniker put on their avatar so as no confusion can come of their status and to also keep someone from taking their identity and using it while the true member is locked out of using his account (if that happens during a ban.) This could possibly help Providers screening process.