Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GFE and IOP terminology

I hate it when guys ask, “are you gfe?!” It’s GFE or go home! Lol. That’s what we’re here for. I just dislike talking about it or activities. Research is man’s best friend! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
    I hate it when guys ask, “are you gfe?!” It’s GFE or go home! Lol. That’s what we’re here for. I just dislike talking about it or activities. Research is man’s best friend! :)
    Tru dat!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
    And, speaking from VERY personal experience, if they research you they will be burning rubber to get to your front door. Tire rubber that is. Not rubber.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You'd be shocked to know about the vast number of a providers (mostly not here) that do not offer what the guys call GFE.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Some of have been around since before there was such a thing as "GFE". Ladies of the Night never (rarely if ever) kissed back in the '80's(?) and before that for all time.

The reason that there was this "known rule" was that it might/could/would lead to falling for each other.

I recall vividly that this new thing called the "Girl Friend Experience" surfaced. (Someone help me with the approximate timing (~ late '80's?)). I'm sure to get business and kind of move us into a new frontier the concept of "GFE" surfaced. I remember that time well. All of a sudden a girl would kiss during a session - especially if you selected someone advertising GFE. It really was a major shift in the hobby experience.

Now, to this day, we can see in posts where guys/gals report issues of "falling" for the other... and all the challenges/issues it presents. (I don't think it's rampant... just some (guys in particular) can't help themselves (ladies too?).) I think prior to the evolution of "GFE" this was much less of an issue or discussion point.

Without that, everything was/is more "transactional" to some extent.

It certainly can still be very fun without "GFE". I have a favorite or two right now that only do LFK, but are still awfully fun to hang out with!! That's certainly due to their high "IOP"....

A'Man
    What exactly does LFK entail? How does it differ from normal French kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Bob Parr View Post
    Hello all. I am curious and wanted see if there is any openness for a discussion about the terms GFE and IOP. I see many people use the term but I can't find a single standard for what it means. Also I have seen them used like " I am a GFE with lots of IOP" but in other posts I have seen "not a GFE but plenty of IOP"

I am trying to navigate the waters and see if there are common understandings for what they mean. Perhaps thue mean different things to people and something you have to work out one on one.

As always thanks for chatting and your input to helping advance my understanding.
    Here's an OH2 poll & thread on what guys consider GFE:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...k-for-in-a-GFE

If anything, it makes obvious that civi GF's also vary in what they'll do!
    Last edited by lebrouge; 03-15-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Texson View Post
    What exactly does LFK entail? How does it differ from normal French kissing?
    IME Light and deep refer to the tongue's penetration in the other's mouth.
    DFK refers to the tongue being well inside. Light is more ambiguous: It refers to lips-to-lips kissing, sometimes with a tongue licking the outside of the other's lips, sometimes not.
    Last edited by lebrouge; 03-15-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Buck52's Avatar
    What is IOP?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "Illusion of Passion"
    Does she make you think she is enjoying the activities even if she is not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2