Alot has been said about how hot Amber is, and she just reminded me of it (as if I could forget) a couple days ago. During our session,I had given her a gift of come hair extensions that I have laying around. I had a couple hundred that I intended to resell which was pretty much just a waste of time, so I have been offering them to the ladies I see in sessions or to just random strangers with brightly colored hair. Basically they are too good to throw away and they don't sell worth a damn, so I just give them away to women who might like them. I digress. So, Amber texts me a couple pics to my phone where she is wearing one of the extensions, and I thought I would share them here.

I am a huge AmberOktobur fan. She's stunning, intelligent, and an absolute sexual animal in the sack. In short, she's a hell of a lot of fun to spend a session with. The flipside, as noted by a couple guys on this thread is that she can be a little flaky when it comes to punctuality and even missing sessions. Some guys will have the tolerance to deal with that, and others won't. Que sera sera, I guess. I talked with her at length about it, and I know for a fact that she is working to do better in that regard. Short version, if you actually have a session with her, she's absolutely amazing. If not, for whatever reason, she can be kinda frustrating.

Now, about those pics. Another thing I talked with her about is the need to put up better pics in her profile. I was flabbergasted when she texted these to me. This is one seriously beautiful woman, IMO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2965.jpg 
Views:	1676 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	808759 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2966.jpg 
Views:	1673 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	808760