Thread: Take The Vaccine or Not?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion
    Mom had the J&J vax. So far no issue. Dad had the Moderna and has since been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Another friend had the Pfizer and now has a clotting disorder. I am not going to put something in my body(unless required by law) that has been fast tracked by our government. There are medications still waiting on approval that have been pending for a decade.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Mom had the J&J vax. So far no issue. Dad had the Moderna and has since been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Another friend had the Pfizer and now has a clotting disorder. I am not going to put something in my body(unless required by law) that has been fast tracked by our government. There are medications still waiting on approval that have been pending for a decade.
    I hope that your mother remains healthy and your Dad and friend gets better. Best of luck. I wouldn’t put that stuff in body even if it was required by law. Nobody knows what the long term effects are from these vaccines. I also agree with Suzanne Reynolds.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    A friend in Kansas City recently posted this. “ There's a COVID-19 option for your Facebook profile. Let's see: a couple of friends had to be hospitalized a few days after their vaccinations. My brother was hospitalized after the first shot and died after the second. Israeli researchers have discovered that the vaccines can cause a blood disorder that results in clots. Pfizer admitted its vaccine is responsible for some deaths among the elderly (British Medical Journal). But we're all expected to be good little boys and girls (sorry, there's only 2) and march down to the clinic with our sleeves rolled up.”
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.