Thread: Early morning Appointments! I'm A/V now! Start out your day, with some play, with Kay

Registered Female (Not Verified) Sunny Kaye's Avatar

Early morning Appointments! I'm A/V now! Start out your day, with some play, with Kay

Hey guys its 2:23am May 31 2018
    I'm Kaye!! I'm ready now, to play!!! Taking appointments now untill about 11am. Doing a pre weekend special today!! 130hh or 230hr I also have a Qv for 100!!! Would love to meet some new handsome polite men. Also looking for some regulars!!
    I'm Sunny Kaye. Beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes! Curtains match the carpet!! 😜😜😜 Yes Yes Natural beauty!!! Porcelain doll!! I stand about 5'2 weigh about 100lbs. Pretty tits, cute little butt. Sweet and bubbly personality!!! I'm very patient and understanding! Just please no drama or BS!! Just want to play and have fun, safely!! So come on...you would be making a great choice to start your day out with me, Sunny Kaye!!!
    (469) 425-9953 Feel free to shot me a text! I would like to receive a PM from you first. When texting please include your handel name. And I will be wanting and asking for some verfiable references!!
    Lets play....
    Sunny Kaye
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :
    *Safe & Drama free*
    Play with Kaye
    469*425*9953*