Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Alice
Date of Visit: 12/11/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
Phone Number: after screening
Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Light kissing, breast/nipple play, kisses all over, BBBJ with DT & BLS, 69, MPCFS, CIM
Length of Visit: 1 Hr
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair to about her mid-back; kept up during sessions
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Very cute girl, with an awesome athletic body. About 5'6, dark eyes, and nice smooth skin; MM large Cs or small Ds and a nicer, fuller booty than your typical Asian. Definitely something to grab back there. Very clean and shaved package.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Welcome back to Dallas, Alice! I've spent a couple of sessions with this lovely lady, and she is always a lot of fun. So when I read that she was coming back, I reached out to the booker and made an appointment to go see her again. Same scheduling/TCB as usual, very simple, and once you've been there once, it's easy enough to find again. I get to the door, it opens, I walk in and see the lovely Alice, and she is looking fantastic. She looks like she has tightened up a little bit since she was last here. Fantastic body!

We hug, do a temperature check, and then a few light kisses before heading back to the room for play time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.