Thread: Pretty Petite Blonde, Tight Grip With Both Lips & Clean Grecian Trips. Specials

Pretty Petite Blonde, Tight Grip With Both Lips & Clean Grecian Trips. Specials

Hello to all the HORNY Dallas gents. Are you ready to have some naughty fun with one of the sexiest petite blondes in Dallas? I've been away for a while, now I'm back, feeling frisky and very naughty. Would you like to come and play?

My In call is always fun, clean and safe! If you prefer, I could come to visit you (For a very limited time I'm offering no extra fee out call rate). Do not worry, either way I will be looking good, smelling good and tasting good. ALL FOR YOU!
    Book an appointment today and come experience the Baelee Bliss way.

Richardson/Plano In Call Location

MENU
    Covered FS
    BBBJNQNSCIM
    MSOG
    GREEK
    FIV
    FIA
    COB
    LFK
    FBSM
    DILDO PLAY
    TOYS 4 BOYS

SPECIAL RATES

**FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME NO OUT CALL FEE!!!
    *must be within 20 minutes from my location*

(IN) BNG 150 (OUT) 150
    (IN) 30 MIN 225 (OUT) 225
    (IN) HR 275 (OUT) 275
    (IN) 90 400 (OUT) 400
    (IN) 2HR 500 (OUT) 500
    *ADD 100 for Trips to Greece*

*ADD 50 FOR OUT RATES OVER 20 MIN FROM MY LOCATION*

*Check my bio for my packages and extended play rates*

I offer a non rushed experience that will literally BLOW your mind! I provide great service, I'm very attentive and eager to please! You will love every minute you are with me!

I'm 5'3" 105 lbs, 32A-22-26 of all natural, tight, juicy, wet, sexiness. I am a premier provider with an impeccable history. I strive for excellence and quality service that starts with my daily preparation which includes keeping myself well maintained and fresh at all times.

Please book me though MY P411 (P139204) or email my at msbaeleeb@protonmail.com for information on how to get screened for an appointment to see the "HEAD DOCTOR" I will have you feeling great in no time.

Visit My Website for more pictures and menu.
    Last edited by Guest 081319-2; 05-30-2018 at 10:33 AM.