Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gentlemen as we all are on here, let's welcome Ms Lane with our most sincere appreciation to our hobby.

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    ttmax....Thank you for booking your 2hr session for January. I appreciate your support and being a part of your bucket list. I realize that the rate is pretty steep and that you’re taking a risk without reading a current review, however, I guarantee that you will have a wonderful and memorable time. Looking forward to meeting soon. 🌹

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most welcome Ms. Leslie Lane, I am looking forward to our 2 hr session at the 1k as scheduled. What else can I say, I am flattered!

I have never paid 500 for an hour before now. But you know what? This lady has such a respectable cred and rep and presentation that I would do it. She obviously gets it, and that makes so much of a difference to me. Leslie! Let’s meet!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    ttmax....Thank you for booking your 2hr session for January. I appreciate your support and being a part of your bucket list. I realize that the rate is pretty steep and that you’re taking a risk without reading a current review, however, I guarantee that you will have a wonderful and memorable time. Looking forward to meeting soon. 🌹
    @ttmax----Congrats for your Jan. session.......Now the rest of you can stop sending your resumes (LOL)
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Spursfan is actually the gentleman I reached out to for the (one time) promotional offer. He has a history in the hobby and is a well respected and valuable member of the community. I’m still awaiting his response. Any other sessions booked are at the full rate. 🙃

Spursfan is actually the gentleman I reached out to for the (one time) promotional offer. He has a history in the hobby and is a well respected and valuable member of the community. I’m still awaiting his response. Any other sessions booked are at the full rate. 
    https://youtu.be/Le6qeMe7-vM

Are you F’n kidding me? Thudddddd...

Help, I’ve fallen and can’t get up! Whut you talking about Willis! I’d like to thank the academy! it’s twue it’s twue...

Somebody pinch me (oh yeah, Leslie Lane will)... Report pending scheduling and coupling.

Oh thank you hobby gods and Ms. Lovely Lane. By the way I was plan B meaning a gent ahead of me took a pass. I’ll let him identify himself if he wishes to.

SF
    Last edited by SpursFan; 12-09-2020 at 02:42 AM.
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar
    A lucky man who will be worshipped like Zeus upon Olympus. He will taste the sweet nectar of the gods! ��

closing time

Hey, Hey, Hey....he had good reason to pass. lol But we’re meeting for lunch soon. :)

I was unable to enter this particular lotto, so I am really happy for my good buddy Spursfan!

Leslie, you chose wisely. SF is a scholar and a gentleman. Well, gentleman at least. :)

You kids have fun!
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Quote Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
    I was unable to enter this particular lotto, so I am really happy for my good buddy Spursfan!

Leslie, you chose wisely. SF is a scholar and a gentleman. Well, gentleman at least. :)

You kids have fun!
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Congrats to SF, welcome back, Leslie, here's hoping you two enjoy a wonderful date!!

Thanks again everyone!! This will be my last post, as I’ll be going under the radar. I’d like to thank everyone again for being so gracious and accommodating. I love San Antonio and am excited it’s my new city. Even though I do not advertise or have a website or a social media presence, any questions anyone may have are pretty much covered in the About Me section of my profile. The best way to reach me is by e-mail or text. Hope to hear from some of you gentlemen soon!! (Especially the lurkers...🙈🙉🙊)

Thank you Ck for this wonderful website. You run a tight ship and I completely admire and respect that. Let’s grab that lunch soon! :)

Thank you G for all the information and advice you sent my way. I really appreciate all your help. I hope to meet at the next Happy Hour, if I’m lucky enough to get an invite. First drinks on me!

And Spurs....I’ll see you at the end of the month. ;)

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year everyone!! Be safe and Happy Hunting!!

Leslie Lane

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks again everyone!! This will be my last post, as I’ll be going under the radar. I’d like to thank everyone again for being so gracious and accommodating. I love San Antonio and am excited it’s my new city. Even though I do not advertise or have a website or a social media presence, any questions anyone may have are pretty much covered in the About Me section of my profile. The best way to reach me is by e-mail or text. Hope to hear from some of you gentlemen soon!! (Especially the lurkers...������)

Thank you Ck for this wonderful website. You run a tight ship and I completely admire and respect that. Let’s grab that lunch soon! :)

Thank you G for all the information and advice you sent my way. I really appreciate all your help. I hope to meet at the next Happy Hour, if I’m lucky enough to get an invite. First drinks on me!

And Spurs....I’ll see you at the end of the month. ;)

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year everyone!! Be safe and Happy Hunting!!

Leslie Lane
    A class act!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast