Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
Naw bruh I don't have Covid. I'm just saying that's the reason why I'm broke. LOL!!

I do plan on putting her back on my TDL for 2021. Hadn't seen her in about 4 years.

Hopefully 2021 will be better for us all.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
LMAO, naw I understood that, I guess my response wasn't written clearly. I figured you're in one of the industries that got messed up from the quarantines/lockdowns. Shit sucks for a lot of people. I was extremely lucky to be in a line of work that wasn't hit too badly.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
She so bad you need to see her from every angle imaginable
Brother, I could not have said it better. Every angle imaginable AND every position imaginable just reveals new sexiness. You could take 100 pics of her, and on pics #98 and #99 you would still being seeing new sexy angles not captured in the others. It's just ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Cockalatte View Post
Tre outstanding using on this review! I like how you are breaking it up into 4 different parts!

Nothing like celebrating beautiful women! And these pictures, gifs and story elements gotta be savored properly. It's just too special!