Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: When is donation given?

Verified Companion Companion Kushella's Avatar
    You can blame that on guys not being honest and giving girls a bunch of singles wrapped in a 20 or cut up pieces of paper in envelopes. A lot of ladies do count it at some point during the session but its nothing to be offended about and has almost nothing to do with you as a person. You can skip all the games by just having it laid out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    You’re a sucker if you pay first.
    Only have yourself to blame if you get burned!
    Do you pay a restaurant or a mechanic first?
    What would you expect your service to be like if you did?

Remember they are the ones wanting your money, not the other way around!
    Also remember with these providers most have no reviews, and they aren’t posting pics in their ads.
    Ask yourself why that is?
    Or go and find out why?
    I’ve “heard” that some view time with providers much like they view time with other professionals (e.g., lawyers and doctors). Lawyers will not invest much time until there is a retainer or you are a known entity from whom they are highly likely to be able to collect against. Doctors take insurance information before rendering services, essentially a form of secured promise for payment. So, if you visit new providers, you will likely be paying up front. As you build a history, then it might not matter as much when the consideration is exchanged.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushella View Post
    You can blame that on guys not being honest and giving girls a bunch of singles wrapped in a 20 or cut up pieces of paper in envelopes. A lot of ladies do count it at some point during the session but its nothing to be offended about and has almost nothing to do with you as a person. You can skip all the games by just having it laid out.
    What's wrong with this??
    I do it and have never had a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Billmonty2 View Post
    I’ve “heard” that some view time with providers much like they view time with other professionals (e.g., lawyers and doctors). Lawyers will not invest much time until there is a retainer or you are a known entity from whom they are highly likely to be able to collect against. Doctors take insurance information before rendering services, essentially a form of secured promise for payment. So, if you visit new providers, you will likely be paying up front. As you build a history, then it might not matter as much when the consideration is exchanged.
    When you hand that money over and then get arrested, you remember that if you waited til both parties are dirty, you couldn’t have been arrested.
    Ohhh I have 100+ oks on p411, and only been asked for it first once, turned and walked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellatio Guy View Post
    What's wrong with this??
    I do it and have never had a problem
    I think what Kushella is saying is that the guy hands a donation. The donation has a $20 bill out the outside and on the inside is 1's where it was assumed that they were all $20's and thus was shorted big time.

To rockerrick's point that is very much in play. My all time favorite way of playing is venmo.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Retired Companion
    This.....is why I stick to 45 and over! Never had a problem with payment. My regulars pay after and if I have never seen them they pay before. All good.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    Nobody has ever asked me for a risque refund, but 4 times in 11 years of happy ******ing I've voluntarily stopped sessions, returned all or part of the donations, and sent the gents on their ways. It was obvious that we weren't connecting on the right level.

The first was a foreign fellow in his 20s who dropped his clothes less than a minute after the door closed and while I was pouring drinks, pinched my Fancy fanny hard enough to leave a bruise, then BIT my lip in the introductory kiss and drew blood! No, sir, just grab your envelope, turn around and leave right now, naked if you have to before my stiletto ends up somewhere that requires an ER to remove!

Another was a gent of 30 who had just gotten out of the military after a stint in the desert overseas, seemed "far away" and detached, just going through the motions. I theorized that he needed something that I couldn't give him, and I recommended he take some time to himself and get used to civilian life again, perhaps seek out some PTSD counseling. We talked for the rest of the time booked, and while I could have kept his money, I sent him off with his entire donation and my best wishes.

A different, but again, far younger lad called me "Mommy" at a rather delicate moment with Fancy on her knees (he's lucky I didn't choke up and clamp my chompers down!), and also wanted me to "change" him (he whipped out a diaper from a bag he had brought!), and that sent the mood plummeting immediately for me. No, dear, choose someone who's into that sort of thing and advertises so, please. (I've never changed a diaper and intend to hold on to that record, and only my wee woofs may regard me as mutt mother material.)

And lastly, there was the young man who wanted the experienced older woman "Graduate" fantasy, only no slow, sensual seduction and erotic education took place; he plowed me like a dry farm, pummeled me as if I was a trampoline, and twisted me like Gumby. I'm not an Olympic marathon event! I had to end the session early before something got bent the wrong way!

And if anybody ever wondered WHY I don't entertain Hobbyists under 40, there you have it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So will your nookie, then, via PASSION Post, grin.
    Talk about what Brown can do for you...

I prefer to give donation up front - the fuckery Dorfy mentioned can affect either party.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archfiend View Post
    Talk about what Brown can do for you...

I prefer to give donation up front - the fuckery Dorfy mentioned can affect either party.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Guest Companion
    Nobody has ever asked me for a risque refund, but 4 times in 11 years of happy ******ing I've voluntarily stopped sessions, returned all or part of the donations, and sent the gents on their ways. It was obvious that we weren't connecting on the right level.

The first was a foreign fellow in his 20s who dropped his clothes less than a minute after the door closed and while I was pouring drinks, pinched my Fancy fanny hard enough to leave a bruise, then BIT my lip in the introductory kiss and drew blood! No, sir, just grab your envelope, turn around and leave right now, naked if you have to before my stiletto ends up somewhere that requires an ER to remove!

Another was a gent of 30 who had just gotten out of the military after a stint in the desert overseas, seemed "far away" and detached, just going through the motions. I theorized that he needed something that I couldn't give him, and I recommended he take some time to himself and get used to civilian life again, perhaps seek out some PTSD counseling. We talked for the rest of the time booked, and while I could have kept his money, I sent him off with his entire donation and my best wishes.

A different, but again, far younger lad called me "Mommy" at a rather delicate moment with Fancy on her knees (he's lucky I didn't choke up and clamp my chompers down!), and also wanted me to "change" him (he whipped out a diaper from a bag he had brought!), and that sent the mood plummeting immediately for me. No, dear, choose someone who's into that sort of thing and advertises so, please. (I've never changed a diaper and intend to hold on to that record, and only my wee woofs may regard me as mutt mother material.)

And lastly, there was the young man who wanted the experienced older woman "Graduate" fantasy, only no slow, sensual seduction and erotic education took place; he plowed me like a dry farm, pummeled me as if I was a trampoline, and twisted me like Gumby. I'm not an Olympic marathon event! I had to end the session early before something got bent the wrong way!

And if anybody ever wondered WHY I don't entertain Hobbyists under 40, there you have it.
    Wow! Those are quite memorable experiences and obviously not in a good way. I certainly understanding your reasoning. :)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

ACCESS HERE WITHDRAWN; FAILURE TO RESPECT OH2 RULES
    I used to pay before, then a series of incidents especially with the colored folk who were my favorites started making excuses immediately after the donation was secured. One actually laughed at me as she stood by the door guiding me out. If you step into the man's shoes, you will realize it's not coz we wanna short u that we pay after, it's coz of all the lady scams in the industry. On the other side, the ladies also have run into guyz shorting them as well. Screening fixes both but a lady is best served if she takes it after rather than before.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    ^^^^^In response to the above...

Any lady who pulls a fast one like making an early exit should be crossed off your list and never seen again. Just stop seeing her and she'll realize her mistake and learn. Then she may make it up to you later in a good way *wink wink*.

I pay the lady first because I'm a risk taker and I believe trust can go a long way, especially as a way to enhance sexual intimacy between the two. If a lady shorts me then she will lose a regular and have to make up for that lost potential income by meeting another new face who might be LE or a rapist or someone who just might smell awful.

Also, the power dynamic is different between online hobbying and SW hobbying. In online hobbying, the supply of hobbyists is high relative to the supply of providers. In SW hobbying, the opposite is true. With that said, you can understand that scamming is less common with SWs than online providers. Most SWs are scared to make a client mad because that raises the chance of him hurting her so she won't play any games with him. (Don't believe me? Why do you think most SWs don't wear a seat belt on the way to the motel? It's so that they can bolt if things go south. In other words, they're more scared of the guy than getting into an accident.) Of course, this can also happen in online hobbying but the consequences are higher for the hobbyists in online hobbying because he can be blacklisted.

In SW hobbying, there are no blacklists!
    Last edited by Securitized; 07-07-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6