Thread: Another Aay, Another School Shooting...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just happy a bump stock wasn’t involved.....

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Just happy a bump stock wasn’t involved.....
    "As Rome Burns"......I was wondering WHEN some 'Mentally Instable' would finally use the Deadliest Firearm....'Shotgun'. 'Bump Stocks' will never be banned. They could be used in many more tragedies, but are here to stay. ATF's 'Technology Branch' solely determines 'What Is & What Isn't'. To ban bump stocks, The 'Tech Branch' would have to 'Re-Write/Re-Compose' their 'Definitions' of a 'Semi-Auto' vs. 'Automatic'. Bump Stocks are not 'Serial Numbered' whereby confiscation 'Attempts' would be futile AND 'Illegal' as per aforementioned.

Point being, 'NO FAMILY UNIT = TOTAL HELTER SKELTER / MAYHEIM' with few exceptions. 'Reality' has become a HUGE pill to swallow for most all people now. NO ONE can hide from 'REALITY'. Even Liberals.

The Greatest Country ever created (You Remember...The USA?) has been LITERALLY 'Over The Cliff' for sometime now, but very few will admit it. Only a blind, deaf cretin would defend Obama as a legitimate Potus.....'He was NEVER Eligible BECAUSE of his Father's Birthplace, irregardless of his TRUE birthplace or Illegitimate SS, etc..'....'Donald Trump' WAS NOT ELLIGIBLE because of his 'Mother's Birthplace'!!

See the trend in this country that has gradually poisoned the waters? OH, BUT,...Like a Deaf, Blind, Cretin, Lets blame a Mechanical Device for these tragedies.

Politicians, Lawyers(The Gods aka. Supreme Court), Liberals and Ignorance of Reality/Common Sense have literally pushed this Great Country over the cliff.

"As Rome Burns"
    Last edited by Under The Hill; 05-19-2018 at 08:17 AM.

^^^^ Missed the sarcasm in my last post....

Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    'Shotgun'
    ^^^^ My thoughts exactly....Shotgun?.....what an amateur....could of gotten a higher body count if he had just clubbed them with it.....

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    ^^^^ Missed the sarcasm in my last post....

^^^^ My thoughts exactly....Shotgun?.....what an amateur....could of gotten a higher body count if he had just clubbed them with it.....
    With All Due Respect Russ, let me further clarify my 'Shotgun' comment so your on the same page with me.......When you have a moment research the number of projectiles in just one round of Number 4 Buck. This horrible tragedy was 'Close Quarters'. I WAS NOT referring to 'Bird Shot', but then, no one knows what this idiot was shooting, but if it was 'Birdshot', well....and No Sir, I didn't miss a thang about your BumpStock comment. Have a Good One!

Retired Companion
    Yes indeed. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    "As Rome Burns"......I was wondering WHEN some 'Mentally Instable' would finally use the Deadliest Firearm....'Shotgun'. 'Bump Stocks' will never be banned. They could be used in many more tragedies, but are here to stay. ATF's 'Technology Branch' solely determines 'What Is & What Isn't'. To ban bump stocks, The 'Tech Branch' would have to 'Re-Write/Re-Compose' their 'Definitions' of a 'Semi-Auto' vs. 'Automatic'. Bump Stocks are not 'Serial Numbered' whereby confiscation 'Attempts' would be futile AND 'Illegal' as per aforementioned.

Point being, 'NO FAMILY UNIT = TOTAL HELTER SKELTER / MAYHEIM' with few exceptions. 'Reality' has become a HUGE pill to swallow for most all people now. NO ONE can hide from 'REALITY'. Even Liberals.

The Greatest Country ever created (You Remember...The USA?) has been LITERALLY 'Over The Cliff' for sometime now, but very few will admit it. Only a blind, deaf cretin would defend Obama as a legitimate Potus.....'He was NEVER Eligible BECAUSE of his Father's Birthplace, irregardless of his TRUE birthplace or Illegitimate SS, etc..'....'Donald Trump' WAS NOT ELLIGIBLE because of his 'Mother's Birthplace'!!

See the trend in this country that has gradually poisoned the waters? OH, BUT,...Like a Deaf, Blind, Cretin, Lets blame a Mechanical Device for these tragedies.

Politicians, Lawyers(The Gods aka. Supreme Court), Liberals and Ignorance of Reality/Common Sense have literally pushed this Great Country over the cliff.

"As Rome Burns"

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    People don’t kill people, people with guns do.

It isn’t about hatred, my misguided friends.

It’s about GUNS.

THE KID GOT HIS DAD’S GUNS AND KILLED EVERYONE HE COULD.

The high pitched whining in defense of “more guns” in the face of yet more dead kids is as numbing as the tragedy itself.

Shame.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    People don’t kill people, people with guns do.

It isn’t about hatred, my misguided friends.

It’s about GUNS.

THE KID GOT HIS DAD’S GUNS AND KILLED EVERYONE HE COULD.

The high pitched whining in defense of “more guns” in the face of yet more dead kids is as numbing as the tragedy itself.

Shame.
    The libs. will continue with this " misguided" viewpoint!! and another history lesson for the libs.; My guns have killed less people than Teddy Kennedys car!!!!!!!!

Retired Companion
    People don't kill people,people with guns do? Ok, tell that to all the stabbing victims. It's about growing up with a total lack of respect for human life. That's the bottom line folks.
    Get rid of the guns and I can assure you - people will still get killed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    People choke on things too. It’s going to happen anyway so do nothing. Is this really your point?

^^^^^ :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    People choke on things too. It’s going to happen anyway so do nothing. Is this really your point?
    *Please keep comments on topic and off of other members here. - gfe*
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member