Lately I have found myself craving public/outdoor fun. Perhaps cozied up in a booth at a restaurant, stroking you under the table. Letting you touch my hungry lips under my pantyless dress. Allowing you to slide your fingers in and around my wetness unbeknownst to those around us.

Or maybe on a trail in the woods, as you slide my booty shorts to the side, bending me over as my hands hold onto the tree for support, arching my back, face basking towards the sun in utter delight.

In the water at a pool, naked. Sliding my bare body over yours. Stroking you in the water. Wrapping my legs around your waist with only your hard cock supporting me.

I recently found out how hot recording myself masturbating in my car is! Lol I came in less than 3 minutes!!! I'm ready for more! Does anyone have any ideas for other places I should go to get wet and wild?

Also, if you've been finding yourself craving public play as well, please feel free to spill all your juicy ideas down below. I'd love to hear where you would go around the Austin/Killeen/Temple/Waco and what you'd love to do. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, it just may happen ;)