Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Briana: Briana...an honest review...My first ever NO review

Thanks for the heads up, definitely pass. Thanks for TOFTT, now let's see how many WK show up to her defense...lol

Sorry for your bad experience she need to make up for it! And make things right!

Thanks for the heads up- I had to use Spanish translator to finally get screened and responses- haven’t seen her and point taken. Sounds like you were robbed because “someone” is booking her back to back. She fine af though- and I’m sure keeping busy- with reports like this it won’t be the cream of the crop for long. Glad I didn’t get in on Tuesday when I had the time but no takers! At least it was only a half for you, I guess... Do let us know if she makes it right somehow, I’m sure they already know about it being in here.
    ~t7

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the heads up, definitely a pass for me as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok guys since I’ve been over there twice so let me play devil’s advocate. As with any new provider I due my homework & read the reviews. In all of them the mention of the address was an issue for some. So the first time heading over there it was on my mind. I get there & park…the first thing that crosses my mind is it’s another redacted - ck1942 setup out of an office bldg. But I send my usual text “just parked” within seconds I get a text to cross the street & she’ll meet me on the sidewalk(now it makes sense). Now I don’t know about everyone else, but I never just get out & go inside without having a room number or apt number etc. I doubt that she sent the wrong address as it’s probably copy\pasted to everyone that’s been over there. So, the likely hood that it was wrong is slim. Who knows he probably drove by & saw that it was an office bldg & kept going. Now I’m notorious for being late but never have gone in & expecting additional time or vice versa when the provider has been late. I just don’t see it that way. Honestly if it was me & ½ of the time had been wasted regardless of who’s fault it was I would have rescheduled for another day & time. I typically hobby during lunch so time is usually a big factor. Now there’s 2 sides to every story so we really don’t know how it went down once inside. Maybe he wanted BBFS or was threatening to her so maybe that’s why she cut it short. Again, just a thought not saying that’s what happened. But her reviews have been good so no reason to jump ship for not understanding the address hiccup.
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-14-2020 at 10:29 AM. Reason: redaction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cubano Libre View Post
    Ok guys since I’ve been over there twice so let me play devil’s advocate. As with any new provider I due my homework & read the reviews. In all of them the mention of the address was an issue for some. So the first time heading over there it was on my mind. I get there & park…the first thing that crosses my mind is it’s another redacted - ck1942 setup out of an office bldg. But I send my usual text “just parked” within seconds I get a text to cross the street & she’ll meet me on the sidewalk(now it makes sense). Now I don’t know about everyone else, but I never just get out & go inside without having a room number or apt number etc. I doubt that she sent the wrong address as it’s probably copy\pasted to everyone that’s been over there. So, the likely hood that it was wrong is slim. Who knows he probably drove by & saw that it was an office bldg & kept going. Now I’m notorious for being late but never have gone in & expecting additional time or vice versa when the provider has been late. I just don’t see it that way. Honestly if it was me & ½ of the time had been wasted regardless of who’s fault it was I would have rescheduled for another day & time. I typically hobby during lunch so time is usually a big factor. Now there’s 2 sides to every story so we really don’t know how it went down once inside. Maybe he wanted BBFS or was threatening to her so maybe that’s why she cut it short. Again, just a thought not saying that’s what happened. But her reviews have been good so no reason to jump ship for not understanding the address hiccup.
    Not what happened at all. I shared the entire text screenshots with Slayer, Taz, Whowee, Jqueloco, slice, Fallout

Ask them. It was exactly as i stated. She gave me the address to a building across the street. I parked and even asked where to park. She kept saying to come into the door and wait for her. I did this. After the guard told me wrong building, I called again and she was like oh yeah its across the street. you cant expect someone to know this stuff on a first meet...and for the record, I didn't even want bbfs with her. Dont come in here being a WK

Btw I was there early as my text msg shows

So don't project your issues on me

Idiot, i am a physician. I didn't get to that by being late or threatening people. She messed up. My career depends on promptness...its habitual for me...fool said I was threatening....you are an idiot and dont even know me to suggest that

How about she was just unprofessional?

Thanks my Brother for helping us All out
    Sorry you had to go thru this!
    she must have a bad Business Plan!
    You helped us! Big PASSSS!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool

El Cubano Libre devil’s advocate huh?! Sound more like white Knight. OP explained HIS experience and for you to accuse him of anything other than the words that he wrote make me and any other outstanding OP question your motives. I met Briana and while my experience was not the same as his there was a lot of confusion on her part. I did not write a review BC is was not much to brag about nor was it as terrible as OP here. But your baseless implications is a part of the reasons many of these providers get away with shitty services. We go in we share, thats the name of the game. Guy like you El Cubano Libre are a major problem on this forum

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Whooowe View Post
    El Cubano Libre devil’s advocate huh?! Sound more like white Knight. OP explained HIS experience and for you to accuse him of anything other than the words that he wrote make me and any other outstanding OP question your motives. I met Briana and while my experience was not the same as his there was a lot of confusion on her part. I did not write a review BC is was not much to brag about nor was it as terrible as OP here. But your baseless implications is a part of the reasons many of these providers get away with shitty services. We go in we share, thats the name of the game. Guy like you El Cubano Libre are a major problem on this forum
    Thanks bro...plus, you can't find a complaint like that on me in my history...and this is my first ever NO review

Its not in my track record

And I have too much to lose...my license for shit he is describing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info sir.

Thumbs down Dr. Dumbass

For a "physician" you sure are full of lame excuses, is that all they teach in med school? Pretty stupid to sermonize about your timely habits and intelligence when you arrived way late to a short appointment and then whine about it online. I've only heard your side of the story here and it still stinks.

All wise hobbyists know to show up early to someone you've never seen, one reason (among many) being that some cautious providers will initially give a false address nearby and then the correct one when you actually show up.

But you are too ignorant to learn, so you will just continue to make more problems and excuses for yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarnax View Post
    For a "physician" you sure are full of lame excuses, is that all they teach in med school? Pretty stupid to sermonize about your timely habits and intelligence when you arrived way late to a short appointment and then whine about it online. I've only heard your side of the story here and it still stinks.

All wise hobbyists know to show up early to someone you've never seen, one reason (among many) being that some cautious providers will initially give a false address nearby and then the correct one when you actually show up.

But you are too ignorant to learn, so you will just continue to make more problems and excuses for yourself.

You must be her booker. As for my career, that speaks for itself...not an accomplishment everyone can achieve.

You keep saying I was late. I was at the address she gave on time and she doesn't deny that. She gave the wrong address and waited to clarify
    You must really be thirsty...
    Give a false address and wait 15 minutes to give the correct one, all while counting those minutes against my time? GTFOH

Plus your only review on this board just happens to be of Briana...
    Last edited by osirus09; 08-13-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No reason to defend yourself OP. You gave your accounts of the encounter. Up to the mongers to take it or leave it. She's off my list. Thanks for the review

No need to get your panties in a bunch and hurl insults Kleenex. we all know pimpin aint easy, she and her pimp will have to answer for her actions

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    So much fucking drama :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast