Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Chancesawyer's Avatar
    CollegeGirl4U was one of my first and best in San Antonio. There are a few others I miss that disappeared into the night. Autumn was the most recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancesawyer View Post
    CollegeGirl4U was one of my first and best in San Antonio.
    She was a special lady, for sure. I would also like to add Desirae (the petite fuck machine from the RGV), Gia Greek Goddess (in her original form), and Diamond Daisy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I've said this morning once, I've said it a million times, Adventurewlinda. Goddamn, I still haven't meet a woman that has gotten as wet and wild as her

Quote Originally Posted by dynextv View Post
    If I've said this morning once, I've said it a million times, Adventurewlinda. Goddamn, I still haven't meet a woman that has gotten as wet and wild as her
    Does anyone remember BoredHousewife? Only saw her twice before she disappeared.

Karla
    Natalie Cortez

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TormundG View Post
    Karla
    Natalie Cortez
    If I remember correctly, its a shame that sometimes we take this ladies for granted and miss them once gone. XoxoKarla (I heard she was a REDACTED NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO REVEAL ANYONE'S PERSONAL INFO EXCEPT HIS OWN - CK1942 ) is one of the ladies I often remince about! Karla was about 5'5" and petite and very into her sessions. I remember walking in, convo, slow play.... let me stop here, but darn I miss her!
    Last edited by ttmax; 05-09-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yes Autumn Angel I miss her. Also had a couple of great sessions with xxitouchmyselfxx and kalianna back when she did a couple of gangbangs. Pictures said it all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh ya..forgot about her. I had her many times and she loved to fuck..after she would usually run her errands and go home and cook dinner for her husband. Biggest Nipples. She said she was living out a fantasy she had.

Quote Originally Posted by Aropump View Post
    Does anyone remember BoredHousewife? Only saw her twice before she disappeared.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ...I saw many of the above mentioned...don't forger LATINA BARBIE, and still enjoy before they are gone and stop to think about Sonia, The Alpha, Hollywood, Slave , Jessica Sweet, Diamon Daisy , Dallas Rain....may still be active, and may be gone before we blink!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sweet Juliet and Tiffanidoll from aspd days in Austin will always be my ATFs....

Of course I remember Bored housewife, met over drinks flirted all afternoon and then........... fun lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Of course I remember Bored housewife
    She was great. Her nipples entered the room a full 3 seconds before the rest of her. She came here to be dirty and she succeeded spectacularly. She treated me extremely well and I hope that she is happy and safe.

I mentioned Morgan Jayde, she was one of my first in the hobby and was she built. Solid muscle and could unfold herself like an umbrella. Every time I watch animal kingdom shows in which a cat is growling before it pounces, I think of her. She got out of the business shortly after and I’ll always treasure the card she sent to my PO box.

Yes! great fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dynextv View Post
    Agree...I did the last review on her on eccie...one of the first providers I met...was a regular..great apartment...she really loved Greek....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast