Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best restaurant/bar/hotel to hook up with a provider?

BANNED!

Best restaurant/bar/hotel to hook up with a provider?

Da greats vote unanimously goes to the four seasons bar and restaurant, with a close second going to brasserie 19 although I haven’t been there in a while( thanks to the construction). I have literally met some chicks at both places at the 200 an hour and half rate that renewed my faith in the hobby. When I was on the outs here those two places were my main hangout spot and brasserie 19 has some of the best wine prices in town, but the amount of providers and beautiful at that is at the four seasons and some even have a room there. You got to be real careful, but there is poon to be had. Da great has about 4 really nice suits so when I go there I usually don those with some nice socks and freshly shined Allen edmonds. I top that off with a borrowed presidential diamond embezzled Rolex from my bosses watch collection and an elegant pinkie ring. Chicks are surprised because of how elegant I look and how eloquently I talk and I have a tatted face. So what are you’ll favorite local spots to pick up providers or possibly to pick up customers? Tooodlez....

Ok I am trying to ignore this stuff, but...

Did you just post a description of yourself and places where you can be found soliciting providers?

What happened to the swan song and vow to stop spamming?

Lmao!
    I can't believe I just figured out who you are.
    I'll lay off and let everyone else wonder.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Favorite local spot >>>>Bissonet street !!!!!
    Uber Drivers love that area

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Lmao!
    Just can help it can they? What a joke. :-)

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Lmao!
    Heh it’s obvious
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Heh it’s obvious
    I am so foooking attracted to you darling. Da great thinks me and you need about 2 hours bcd; straight pound time. Give me a time and an address and I’ll be there! Tooodlez..... #coedadmin#modties#connected#familia#tattedgentlem an#maybach#playamade#foreigns#guccisuspenders#long estdickinhouston#

Yes DM...it is

BANNED!
    Okay, da Great is not Sistine chapel or my homie pxo, by the way I talked to pxo the other day and he sent his regards . I’m not either, honestly Sistine is way smarter than me bookwise, like listening to him if I was a female I would give him some pussy and pxo, well he mostly foooks black girls and if you look at my review history I seldom to not see black women. For several reasons one being right now there are three naked black women laying around my bosses house I can sleep with right now if it so pleases me. I’ve foooked em all so honestly I’m tired of their pussy. We let them hang around for other reasons that benefits my clique. I’m just da Great. I’ve had lunch with the other two several times and me and pxo always talk. We are different folks who like pus. I just have my own way of procuring it, I’m always trying to get cheap to free pussy even here. I don’t always win , but I play the averages and it works out,but I pay for gash enough to understand how shit goes . I love you’ll and on my bucket list is to foook chloevankatie, krystal Bbw, italia di Bella ,Brooke Wilde, Jessie Jane , Texas Riley not necessarily in that order. I scratched one popular anti da Great poster off my list after I blew her back out last year and tore that asshole up. Let’s just say the name rhymes with a popular movie studio. Please help me on the rest of the list. Oh, add dorfy and if anyone can find yummy Marie I so want that cooter as well. Tooodlez.....

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    I love you’ll and on my bucket list is to foook chloevankatie, krystal Bbw, italia di Bella ,Brooke Wilde, Jessie Jane , Texas Riley not necessarily in that order. I scratched one popular anti da Great poster off my list after I blew her back out last year and tore that asshole up. Let’s just say the name rhymes with a popular movie studio. Please help me on the rest of the list. Oh, add dorfy and if anyone can find yummy Marie I so want that cooter as well. Tooodlez.....
    What makes you think any one of these ladies would want to see you?

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Okay, da Great is not Sistine chapel or my homie pxo, by the way I talked to pxo the other day and he sent his regards . I’m not either, honestly Sistine is way smarter than me bookwise, like listening to him if I was a female I would give him some pussy and pxo, well he mostly foooks black girls and if you look at my review history I seldom to not see black women. For several reasons one being right now there are three naked black women laying around my bosses house I can sleep with right now if it so pleases me. I’ve foooked em all so honestly I’m tired of their pussy. We let them hang around for other reasons that benefits my clique. I’m just da Great. I’ve had lunch with the other two several times and me and pxo always talk. We are different folks who like pus. I just have my own way of procuring it, I’m always trying to get cheap to free pussy even here. I don’t always win , but I play the averages and it works out,but I pay for gash enough to understand how shit goes . I love you’ll and on my bucket list is to foook chloevankatie, krystal Bbw, italia di Bella ,Brooke Wilde, Jessie Jane , Texas Riley not necessarily in that order. I scratched one popular anti da Great poster off my list after I blew her back out last year and tore that asshole up. Let’s just say the name rhymes with a popular movie studio. Please help me on the rest of the list. Oh, add dorfy and if anyone can find yummy Marie I so want that cooter as well. Tooodlez.....
    I’m telling you now stop mentioning me on the board I want nothing to do with you! Stay far the hell away from me !

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

BANNED!
    It’s interesting how people follow me around wherever I go on this board then get belligerent when I jokingly respond back to them. Ummm okay, but a new addition to the list is Cafe 5015 the place that was blown up. Anyhoo, went to This is it for some chitterlings then decided to hop on by Cafe 5015, by the 3rd drink I happened by a provider and we just got out of a relatively inexpensive sesh. She’s a tryst girl or whatever board she mentioned, I was mostly focused on her poon. I let her know about this place so when she joins I’ll be sure to give her the ol Da great stamp of approval so that she’ll have success here since I have so many friends. Tooodlez....

I’m always trying to get cheap to free pussy even here.

It’s interesting how people follow me around wherever I go on this board then get belligerent when I jokingly respond back to them. Ummm okay, but a new addition to the list is Cafe 5015 the place that was blown up. Anyhoo, went to This is it for some chitterlings then decided to hop on by Cafe 5015, by the 3rd drink I happened by a provider and we just got out of a relatively inexpensive sesh. She’s a tryst girl or whatever board she mentioned, I was mostly focused on her poon. I let her know about this place so when she joins I’ll be sure to give her the ol Da great stamp of approval so that she’ll have success here since I have so many friends. Tooodlez....
    Ok Dorian/yummy Marie nobody follows you... on the other thread you just showed up mentioning me and the girl you were with when my rw information was outted on my birthday ! My car license plate house address real name face pic linked to eccie on 3 ads ! Then you faked being kidnapped and she faked being outted lmao ! You follow me you stay on top of me when everything hit the fan you started creating usernames as me I know it was you ! Saying ignorant shit still hanging on by the thread trying to ruin everything I’ve worked so hard to create! Not Only did you out me but you outed 2 other well known providers and probably many others ! Let’s add another you tried to play but she caught on and got out before it was to late Carolina Davenport! She is one of my BFFs now thanks to yalls bs in the rw and she is successful btw because I know you’re dying to know if you sabotaged her life as well! People would call me trying to see if it was me with the user names when eccie crashed I would have to have links sent to me because I was confuse smh! You’re that bored? You don’t compare to SC because he isn’t a idiot ! Again stay away from me now that I figured out who you’re I will never interact on any thread you respond on & also it explains this ...

If shine da greats dick is rock hard, like an ice pick, and a provider isn’t answering her dms and I need this lady so I can get on this new pussy, I’m listening to my dick and giving the new lady all avenues on how to contact the provider. Simple. If your number is a roadblock to new pussy land I’m plowing through that mofoooking roadblock like an 18 wheeler with a double wide load,and who cares if you give out my number. Everything about me here is fake anyway so what’s the problem. New pussy is all da great thinks or cares about. #king of Houston #ecciecoedadmin #imstillthere #throwawayh@@@l@s. Tooodlez.......

Good luck self alert !
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 08-02-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Trump 2024

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast