Companion's Handle: Becky Bunny
Date of Visit: July 26
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29288-Becky-Bunny
City, State: ,
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Little late
Activities: DFK, bbbj, 69, daty, CG, doggy
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: Earl 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette
Smoking Status: Not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: BBW, some nice tattoos, a nice big juicy booty, fun this talk to,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
She came in and we chatted for a bit before the fun began. We started to kiss but I wanted to see that ass of hers. She bent over and grinded against me and it turned me on even more. After a bit more of teasing the rest of the clothes came off and I laid down. She started to give a very nice bbbj and I had to fight the urge not to explode so we 69 so I could distract myself for a big. She rode my face and sucked my cock like a champ. After some time I couldn't hold back anymore so she flipped over so I could cum on her tits. We cleaned up for a bit but we still had a lot of time so I dined more on her tasty pussy. She rode my face even harder and cam at least once. While I was eating her she was rubbing her foot against my cock and it brought me back to life. Put on rubber and let her ride me. It was such a great feeling. After a bit we finish doggy, watching that ass bounced back on me was great. I could not help but grab and smack it. She even loved her hair being pulled as I continued fucking her. When I was finally worn out she laid with me for a bit before leaving.