Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wearing panties; should I be concerned?

BANNED!

Wearing panties; should I be concerned?

So I’ve been under a little bit of stress lately thus decided to reach out to a new provider. Luckily this provider agreed as I’ve had terrible luck thus far finding someone to see me. I recently purchased a strap on because I have chicks over my bosses house and sometimes they want to fuck each other. I was pretty drunk, not wanting to drive, so I did the unthinkable and invited her to my employers house. I go down to the concierge desk and bring her up to the floor. So here we are I’m incredibly aroused, intoxicated and I blurt out can I wear her panties. She looks at me weird but obliges, so I strut around in her panties for about 5 minutes shaking my ass twerking. Then the unthinkable happened. I rush to the drawer, pull out the strap on , take her panties off lube up the dildo bend over and ask her to fuck me. She started fucking me then reached around and started jacking me off and I had the best orgasm of my life. Like the best. Is this a natural progression of play in the hobby or is this something I should be concerned about. This is the only place I dare share this. Input please. Thanks.

Verified Companion Companion
    Sounds like a good time!

If you like wearing panties and getting fucked, maybe you could consider the option of becoming a provider?

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    What happened to Shinepro?

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheHero View Post
    What happened to Shinepro?
    He just came out
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD fishingtwo's Avatar
    I knew it!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    Must be missing PX

BANNED!
    Please guys and ladies. Don’t tell anyone. It’s just something that happened one time in the heat of the moment coupled with too much Hennessy. If my boss and the people that I hang out with found out I could be in big trouble. Just trying to understand why it happened and why it felt so damn good. Thanks. Tooodlez.....

- - - Updated - - -

Please guys and ladies. Don’t tell anyone. It’s just something that happened one time in the heat of the moment coupled with too much Hennessy. If my boss and the people that I hang out with found out I could be in big trouble. Just trying to understand why it happened and why it felt so damn good. Thanks. Tooodlez.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you and PX practice pitching and catching...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What are the odds that your boss has his place wired with video cameras? I'll take that bet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Lesson no.1, do not invite a provider to your boss house, when drunk, start wearing her underwear and use a Dildo, things could go backwards, I mean south. Might end up coming out of the closet.,
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Revolverer's Avatar
    Hey man, if you get off getting it in the ass with a dildo, who is anybody to judge?

Try it again and if you like it, you like it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    If you like wearing panties and getting fucked, maybe you could consider the option of becoming a provider?
    Menu and prices please.

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayepapi View Post
    Menu and prices please.
    And a recent pic
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s your secret. Heck many of us have had a provider, SO, friend, etc do something and we actually liked it. Last I check the toy is not a man. So in my book u had fun.....now if seek a man....still on you....just keep it to yourself.

But I do agree......not at the bosses crib....that’s an ez play on making u do something later. Heck if it makes you feel better.....more than you think have worn panties to turn a girl on.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast