Thread: $300 to first refined lady from a new Guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    This is a cool site very very well done by the mods and web designers for sure. Just too bad the members seem to have a High school clique mentality and immediately judge when A new kid shows up offering a usual p411 rate for a quality Courtesan.
    From the Ads & reviews this definitely is a BBW oriented site which is fantastic for those who roll with the Beautiful Jelly Rolls. I however favor the slim trim but the Maoist collectivists seem to rule here.
    I’m not new to this having been around during ASPD but then migrated to P411.
    Just thought I’d try this site when I heard about it but the Ladies on p411 warned me of the overall quality of the “male members” (think Tom, ____ & Harry) on this site and the immediate attacks on me for simply offering a rate for any quality Courtesan from this site pretty much sums it up. Calling me desperate for offering a prevailing rate is definitely virtue signaling from the “male members” (think detective ______ Tracy) who think they Run this place.
    Oh and the Answer to the ______ is....DICK
    Last edited by HisPanic4Ass; 07-19-2020 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Typo