Thread: Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

I have been in the hobby for many years, going back to the ASPD days. Generally when I reach out to a provider for a session I provide all the necessary information to be screened. In some instances I am looking for a last minute appointment because I have some free time and have to urge to see someone immediately, however that's normally for a FBSM session. Most of the time if I want a FS appointment it planned out a day or two in advance.

I almost never have a problem getting an appointment, however there is one lady on the board that I have tried for years to meet up with and she will not respond to my request. I reached out to her years ago before I took a break from the ho by. Then a couple years ago I reached out to her a few times before she took a break and yet never got a response. She recently came ba k and I have been tryi g to see because now it's almost like the thrill of the hunt, lol. However even though I have provided EVERYTHING required in her post she will not respond.

I would like to think that I am a fairly nice guy and I don't remember every getting I to drama or being rude on any of the boards, so I am at a lost as to why she will not respond even though she continues to post ads.

What do you ladies look for when deciding to see someone, and what's is a deal breaker for you to the point you won't even respond? I am no longer interested in seeing her due to the lack of response, but just want to know for future sessions.

Thanks in advance,

ILH

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I am of course not a lady ,but just a shot in the dark sir, according to what I see you are a registered male, not yet verified, but you've been here 11 years with little activity on the board. That could possibly be part of the reason sir she's hesitant to interact. I wish you all the best sir and hopefully your other hobby interactions go better.

Silence is the answer.
    Accept the fact she doesn't want to
    engage with you. Her body, Her rules.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I appreciate the response and I get that. However, what do you look for when deciding to see someone?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I feel more comfortable with verified gents. And I would think that maybe and possibly along the last few years maybe she saw or felt something off. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression. Maybe your insistence makes her nervous. I can't speak for everyone. Good luck sweetheart

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, you're probably right. Good info.