Thread: Barcelona has a LOT to offer you Mongers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Cool

Well Jane is doing VERY VERY WELL! We are in Tuscany and the life of the rich and hopefully not so famous. My cars arrive in 2 days but I do have my McLaren MB SLR here to play with and a brand new 1995 Ferrari F50 ( it has 16 miles on it) will arrive about the same time, and Jane's MB Cabriolet in a couple more days -then in a week my Ford F250 superduty should arrive so I will have 6 super cars to play with and a pick up LOL. I will send Jane's jet to pick up my mechanic and his GF so he can work his magic on the Ferrari, getting it ready to run after sitting since 1995. All of that leaves 1 space empty in my garage but of course I have a couple cars still in Andorra.

KC _note I sold my yacht and I suspect that the Washington Monument would sink her anyway-LOL. I mean the mast is 174' tall but it weighs less than 2 tons with the rigging attached so the million tons would do a job on her. We agree to disagree on guns and I do respect your opinion. If I were a small business owner and looters/burners arrived at my store the body count would be staggering, I cannot imagine that any court could convict any store owner for protecting his property, believe me I Believe that they-Looters/Burners need a stiff dose of high speed hot Pb (plumbum) right between their eyes. As I have said many times I DO support the right to peacefully protest. I own several rent houses in Houston and have given the renters written permission to defend the property with force or abandon it at their discretion.

On to better "stuff". The temp here now is 91 F but predicted to be as low as 69 F by midnight, we are at 3800' elevation and I can smell the ocean water of the Med which is several miles off to the North West. Our floor of the villa has the A/C set at 72 F so we can run down stairs and cool off. Jane and I are sitting out on the rooftop deck sipping lemonade made from trees here in our back yard. The countryside is mostly tan and I can also smell the cattle who are in the pasture next to the garage behind the villa. My foremen says that they will be moved in 2 days as he rotates them between the 3 fields every 2 weeks, we have 3 calves already so 20+ cattle can make a stink if the wind is in the right direction. Of course we feed them grain supplements which promote healthy pregnancy. Jane says she doesn't mind so that being the case neither do I. Jane is excited to finally have a car of her own but of course she has been driving any of mine whenever she so desires (Except the Porsche GTR) but I believe the MB cabriolet in baby blue with fit her perfectly, I still haven't told her that it has 600++ HP but she is sitting right next to me in one of her micro bikinis and she just nodded yes so I guess she knows. We do have the Jag sedan which is a dream to drive and she does love it as well,it has as much power as she wants but is puny comparatively IMO.

Jane is in the process of working up a deal with a local DR to examine "new victims" so we will be safe, so far the Dr says he doesn't believe it is possible to be 100% safe-more like 95% so she is deciding what she wants to do. Chef Isabel is with us and has fixed a very nice dinner for us so we are about to shower and cool off for that.

I have decided to butcher one of our cows and have a big BBQ Texas style with all the laborers and skilled craftsmen and women who worked on the villa and several members of our families when work is finally complete, we have BRs set up to accommodate 6 families and I will have my Brother in law from my previous marriage there to do the cooking, he's great. That is a few weeks off and I have ordered a big pit outdoor BBQ to be built out of cast iron-to his specs. I have it hidden behind a hill right next to the backyard and have already had a shed built for it. I imported some mesquite, again per his specs for the wood burning fire box as well-that was some trick as Customs were not sure they would allow such- as usual a 100 Euros of incentive got it done no problemO!

So now Jane is training me on how to live with servants and she it taking excellent care of me in EVERY Way. I guess I can adapt to living a life of luxury but I will have plenty of opportunity to work on cars and tend cattle as well as get out and scare the shit out of the locals-I don't know the speed limit on the road in front of the villa but the locals seem to think that 40KM is fast-That's just less than 25 MPH so I can see that we will be having some conflicts as most of my cars will be going above 40 MPH in 1st gear. I suspect I will be visited by the local constabulary in order to understand how the cow ate the cabbage. LMAO
    Last edited by loveitdou; 07-23-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: sprulling of courpse