Thread: Barcelona has a LOT to offer you Mongers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post

KC _note I sold my yacht and I suspect that the Washington Monument would sink her anyway-LOL. I mean the mast is 174' tall but it weighs less than 2 tons with the rigging attached so the million tons would do a job on her. We agree to disagree on guns and I do respect your opinion. If I were a small business owner and looters/burners arrived at my store the body count would be staggering, I cannot imagine that any court could convict any store owner for protecting his property, believe me I Believe that they-Looters/Burners need a stiff dose of high speed hot Pb (plumbum) right between their eyes. As I have said many times I DO support the right to peacefully protest. I own several rent houses in Houston and have given the renters written permission to defend the property with force or abandon it at their discretion.

Jane is in the process of working up a deal with a local DR to examine "new victims" so we will be safe, so far the Dr says he doesn't believe it is possible to be 100% safe-more like 95% so she is deciding what she wants to do. Chef Isabel is with us and has fixed a very nice dinner for us so we are about to shower and cool off for that.

I have decided to butcher one of our cows and have a big BBQ Texas style

So now Jane is training me on how to live with servants and she it taking excellent care of me in EVERY Way. LMAO
    Quite the life you live, amazing how the EU is free and we're in prison here. No servants for me, unless you count the HEB delivery folks and Doordash; always tip them well.

A TX BBQ? I hope it is good, last time in Germany went to a restaurant got the ' Texas Style Rib-Eye' only one problem, the meat was from Argentina! Than again is common there.

As to a statue perhaps can send you my snow globe of the Jefferson Memorial, it is tiny. Jefferson was an evil man, we must erase him from all history books too, perhaps we can toss our educational material in the bonfire the Chinese Consulate in Houston is having. I agree on the peaceful protests and the right to protect your property sadly for that St Louis couple they got charged defending themselves against scumbags in front of their house who stepped on their property and were not peaceful! They have no jobs, cause havoc in the meantime have Apple EarPods in their ears and Nike Airs on their feet. What a world we live in. I envy your move to the EU; one day I shall return as soon as these folks stop partying and prancing in the streets with no purpose at this point except to stir the shit.

On another note I hope you enjoy the influx of talent headed to Spain by the day, every day that passes= more girls leaving DE for ESP on top of the usual summer migration to the CDS. Say hello to my ' paid girlfriends' if you venture to any of the CDS clubs. When you get a moment print billions of Euros, and than billions more and more as the x-change rate since the Chinesevirus started has gone from 1.07 to 1.16 !!

have fun, be safe and you and Jane enjoy the summer.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 07-23-2020 at 01:45 PM.