FIH... btw, thnx for all you do on this site (and CK - and others too)... I know that this (all) doesn't run itself...

OH2 has certainly shown vast improvement since I joined (only a few months ago). I hope that continued useful improvements can continue to be implemented.

As to the Houston posts - and this relates to the Galveston/Gay area posts as well...
the 'core issue' for me as a hobbyist is... which gal to choose???

so... that is not 'easy'... and it should be 'more easy' than it is...

Here are some of the thoughts that go thru my mind in the selection process... (other gents will have unique answers based on their own preferences, of course) butt the process is likely similar...

PREFERENCES (includes many parameters such as 'looks', age, race, build, reputation (known or newbie), menu, etc
RATES
LOCATION - 5 miles or 50+
AVAILABILITY

PREFERENCES - Soooo... I pick out several candidates based on 'preferences'

RATES - For me, some candidates are eliminated here... Sorry -- I don't need/can't afford $30-40 burgers. My experience is that the $10-20 ones can be pretty good.
Sometimes, I 'splurge' - butt rarely... I'd rather 'repeat' and have 2 burgers. Other gents would prefer 'quality over quantity'... I understand that too. But for most hobbyists, at some point, budget matters.

LOCATION -- To be frank, I rarely have hobby time opportunity to drive to Westchase, Galleria, Energy corridor, Spring areas from Clear Lake (I need to plan a minimum 4 hour window 'off my leash' for that) - so... I keep these names on my list for those times that I will be 'running errands' on that side of town

AVAILABILITY - So if I find 2-3 gals that meet the criteria, 'are they available'? Success here usually comes down to scheduling and TCB

So many times, only a fraction of info I need is included in an ad, then (maybe if I'm lucky) there's a bit more info in her profile - or PICS in her album... This requires me 'hunt' reviews and prior ads - and maybe sending a PM.

I understand that I'm beginning to ramble a bit at this point... (sorry) butt I guess that I want to state publicly to the gals that (IMHO) you will very likely cut down on time-wasting texts and PMs - and get more actual bookings - if you provide adequate (or plentiful) info so that gents can make a decision to see you... Here's a template:

Hi Guys! I am the gal that you want to see today! I DO outcalls, but I have a comfortable incall located near NRG stadium (or Galleria or Energy Corridor, etc)...

I plan to be available until about 7pm this evening and 10am-9pm tomorrow.

My menu, donations for my time and much more are detailed in the 'about me' section of my profile...

and don't miss the pics in my albums!

There are more pics on my website and in this <link> review on Eccie and this one on OH2 <link> .

The ad should always include a recent visual or two... (guys like pics – especially pics of gals). They'd rather SEE you, than READ about you.

Remember... WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY - and how much? Good questions to 'answer'

So, OH2 has made some progress in the LOCATION parameter... thanks again on that...

maybe other areas can be subdivided as well butt... I can see that all that can be over burdensome too... SMH

and the providers would need to be cooperative LOL... oh well... enuff said!

God Bless America!

PS> Ladies... plz put detailed info in your 'about me' section, plz have pix available - I will help you with that ;0) and cite 'where' your incall area is located.

Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, New Years, Hanukkah and all the best to you!