Thread: --: Leslie Salazar - Tryst Scam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

Take it from Ol' JS, it coulda been worse. A lot of dipshits woulda straight ponied up that second $50. Bet.

You also let the community know.

Do not under any circumstance prepay. $50 is actually a pretty cheap hobby lesson. Charge it to the game and keep it moving.

These cashapp scams seem like a pretty good racket if'n you're not too greedy. We had another one with an oh2 handle that came through charging $20 deposits all over the various Texas boards a few weeks back. Those grifters prolly made out like bandits over the full three days that it took to investigate and suspend the account. It is times like these that Ol' JS regrets being such a straight-shooter.

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Cool Darn scam

Dammit, she looks pretty tasty too....hate to see that.

Welcome to the newbie tax, almost all of us pay it sooner or later.
    Wish my lesson was only a $50 one.....

Thats what we get for not thinking when we are straight....lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I saw the same add and there were red flags all over it. First off she was in here early 20's and her donations didn't add up and there were only 3 pics of her and all were very nice which is another red flag. She is quick 2 reply and many of u know these gals take long to reply and half assed when they do.