The Invisible Man was there, from around noon until around 2, fired up with a helper pill (lesson learned: don't take them on spec; make sure you have a sure thing lined up, or at least a good PlLan B), but he remained invisible at the back bar to all but the bartender, who verbally acknowledged his presence once by asking if he wanted another drink.

There's a window of opportunity that a lot of guys have, and I think dancers don't recognize. For example, sometimes I'm available for about an hour, and it'll be 45 or 50 minutes before a dancer approaches me. By that time, even if I could persuade her to do the things I wanted her to do, there's not enough time to perform them or enjoy them, and it's certainly prohibitive on a cost-per-minute basis. If they'd hit me up 10 minutes after I got there, the story might be different.

The Invisible Man had been up since 2 and had gone in to work that morning. He was tired, and his window was closing, so he cut out, apparently before the fun began. He found solace in the mouth of West FW Lily today. No waiting for recognition, no negotiation, no doubt about the activities or outcome. He doesn't find her that attractive, so he had to close his eyes and remember the past and dream of the future, but she got the job done.

Tomorrow's a drinking day. I'm "going into work" (actually will be at work for four hours, until opening time) and plan to get lit quickly, then sober up enough to head home and confront Christmas without arousing suspicion, lol.