Thread: Taking a poll—— Props or no props.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar

Taking a poll—— Props or no props.

When you’re on a date, do you prefer Props such as, candles, dimmed light, petals, fragrance, television or music, toys, lingerie, etc....

Do you prefer or not prefer.

xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    I provide answers to those questions in my P411 profile. So if the lady reads my profile as thoroughly as I do hers, and her website if she has one, she has no excuse for not knowing.

But I already know I'm a different breed of cat. Most guys don't fill out schyet, and then they have to cover it in conversations, or polls. ;-)

I'm not in the target demographic. It'll be interesting to see what the pack says.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    Music if fine. As long as it is what I like. Candles are fine. If the girls want them. TV just makes me get interest in something else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any music except country, dim lighting (not dark,I'm a visual type of person) candles or toys for her is ok if she wants them. TV off or providing music only.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I echo that my p411 tells prospective ladies precisely what I'm looking for in a meet up. When I send a prescreening request and don't get a response I just assume the lady is not interested. :)
    I do like candles and some fun music, dressed nicely but I don't expect a prom night doll-up, comfy is better for my play

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    I agree! But I’m so sensual and passionate. I love candles, fragrance, music if I’m really in the mood. It’s a turn on.