Companion's Handle: KallMeeKashh
Date of Visit: 5/1/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 505-305-9190
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?66930-KallMeeKashh
City, State: College Station, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Cuddling, CBJ, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: Half hour
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 21 or so
Hair Color and Length: Black to shoulders but only because she had it up. It's actually longer.
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell. Smelled no smoke at all.
Ethnic/Racial background: Seems a mix of Egyptian and possibly white or hispanic
Companion Description: Definitely pretty imo. Slightly darker skinned but still light. Friendly face and demeanor. B cups, natural. Tall too. Like 5'9".
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Kash has a very friendly attitude from the start. She responds fairly quickly and always answers courteously. This is a huge, huge plus for me. Attitude is such a big factor for this kind of thing. She is affectionate and well spoken. Opened the door just 5 seconds after I knocked, which is appreciated because it's always awkward waiting in the hallway. Very clean as well. She had hand sanitizer at the ready. Loved that.

Greeted me with a smile and a hug, which broke the ice immediately. Been a minute since I was in the hobby so I was admittedly nervous. But Kashh made it really easy to relax. Never rushed me either.

Had fun convo and I left with a smile. Definitely made a new friend.

She is very clean and very aware of current global events. So any of you who see her, definitely be as careful as she is, because I sure has hell wouldn't have been comfortable if she was one of those who doesn't think this whole situation is real. I want her to stay nice and healthy so everyone be extra careful with yourselves. Stay healthy.

Hand sanitizer, Dove soap, clean room, organized... Definitely a keeper.

Be extra nice to her guys. She's one of the good ones.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.