Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Jackson quits after “false accusations” become distraction for the “President.

Retired Site "Guide"

Beware 'anonymous sources'.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5780918ea019

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/secre...ry?id=54780885

"The Secret Service is defending Jackson's record, too.

Rear Admiral Jackson, in his role as the official White House Physician, has provided years of dedicated support to the men and women of the Secret Service, often miles from home and under difficult travel conditions, in order to ensure our personnel are healthy and prepared to execute our critical mission," the statement reads. "The Secret Service is grateful for the dedicated and outstanding professional service Rear Admiral Jackson has provided to the agency - and more importantly - his role supporting the greater Presidential protection security apparatus."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    And here is the new face of the Democratic party - yeah, they know how to pick em.
    The new face....with the old name. Joe Kennedy! Too fucking funny

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JBravo View Post
    I'm a liberal, not a fan of Kennedy, and understand that both parties have been bought out by corporate interests.

That being said, if any party is the party of rich white people, you can't honestly think that it's the modern Democratic party over Republicans. The Republicans are overwhelmingly lead by rich, white, males. Their voters are overwhelmingly white (although not necessarily rich). They're the party that just gave the biggest tax cuts to you guessed it - rich people. Conservatives are the ones who created the concept of "trickle-down economics".

You got sexism, racism, class warfare all bundled up nicely into a few sentences. Identity polices at it’s finest.

It’s blogger drivel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So it has come out that all of the accusations against him were lies. The Secret Service released a detailed report of each of the allegations. None of the accusations against him turned out to be true.

Retired Site "Guide"
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/u...ackson-va.html

636567310712521503-AP18074650676273.jpg

The lying fat fuck with a bad haircut should be run out of town on a rail.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/u...ackson-va.html

636567310712521503-AP18074650676273.jpg

The lying fat fuck with a bad haircut should be run out of town on a rail.
    lol ^^ only after being tarred and feathered

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    This is typical of today's debate.

Name calling, hijacking, false equivalency.

Thanks, Mr. Mod, for setting a fine example for the rest of us.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Should we just award the doty now, or go thru the motions for the rest of the year??

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    This is typical of today's debate.

Name calling, hijacking, false equivalency.

Thanks, Mr. Mod, for setting a fine example for the rest of us.
    You opened up this can of worms. What you call "hijacking" is just opposition to your point of view. Certainly on topic.
    You call me out for "name calling" a US Senator yet you feel free to use "cheeto", "twitler", and "orange sphincter" when referring to the President of the United States. That's hypocrisy at it's finest.

What you refer to as "polite and civil" applies to other members here. Certainly not to crooked politicians which is what having a "Political Forum" is all about. Discussing what is right and what is wrong about our political system. You can't take what is said here personally when it isn't intended to be. That would be "false equivalency". If you know for a fact that Jon Tester is on this board and participating in this thread, by all means point him out. I will be more than happy to apologize to him personally for saying he's a lying fat fuck. I'll see if I can get the Secret Service to do the same since they say he's a liar as well.

Not everybody here is going to agree with you. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    So it has come out that all of the accusations against him were lies. The Secret Service released a detailed report of each of the allegations. None of the accusations against him turned out to be true.
    That’s bullshit.

“It has come out.”
    “Everybody says”
    “I hear people say”

Who does this sound like?
    Last edited by YssupRider; 04-29-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quit whining, junkie. Surely you’re intelligent enough to know the difference between a thread on Ronnie Jackson and Joe Kennedy. We’re any of the others youve attacked in this thread related to the Ronny Jackson debacle?

Nope.

Just another opportunity for you to try and shift the debate away from the original topic.

That’s HIJACKING. Surely a fair and impartial judge like you know that, Mr. “You’re playing in my yard now” Mod!

This isn’t a can of worms. It’s a bucket of shit. I agreed to stop calling the criminal despot currently befouling our nation and tearing out democracy apart Twitler. But you didn’t see that, apparently.

Until this forum gets a little more populated (with voices more representative of the American public) It will continue to be a circle jerk.

And you don’t get to tell me what to do as long as I remain within the rules. Get it?
    Last edited by YssupRider; 04-29-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    And you don’t get to tell me what to do as long as I remain within the rules.
    Uh, yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Yeah. We know you're a liberal. You sound just like Nazi Pelosi...
    Just so the rules in this forum are clear - it's acceptable to name call people or is it only ok when you do it?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by JBravo View Post
    Just so the rules in this forum are clear - it's acceptable to name call public figures?
    As long as they aren't posting members here it's fine. Just don't expect it to be a one way street. Yssup thinks he can pee on my head and tell me it's raining.

BTW, you called yourself a liberal. I was agreeing.

Are you a mod, junkie, or not?

You continue to wave your “power” around in everybody’s face, man. If this is your back yard as you claimed in response to my first post here, then you can’t be allowed to post.

I don’t think it’s fair to anybody.

I say that with all due respect, and we all know exactly how much respect is due.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast