I am only available weekdays from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm with an advance phone call, not via email, so call me soon. Most of All, I am really needing "IT", just love SEX and Hard Cock !

I love a good long pounding, nothing rough, but good and long and with a little hard pounding at times.

I also enjoy Doggie, Cowgirl, SixtyNine and many other styles including Greek along with Deepthroating.

I enjoy two cocks at once, so will do Doubles where at least one of you has seen me before.

I am always wild and wet and always ready and hope you are too for some real fun. I am available for just about Everything you can think of and More at my Location.

I have an extensive Menu that you can choose about anything from, so just ask me for more exact details.

Full Hot and Very Wet Menu of Experiences about anyway You want It and can Dream of!

One Hour 150
Half Hour 100
Two Hour 275

Multiple Pops and a Free BJ Always Included with a Fuck !

Conveniently located near Wimberley, my location is only 50 minutes North of the San Antonio area proper.

I am into Pleasure that goes both ways, for you and for me. So, check out me out even more by visiting the links listed below to get All the Details. You can read the Reviews of Me right here.

I am very clean, never do any drugs, and I am disease free, and expect the same of you.

More photos of me at:

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...aie-pix-411958