Thread: If your SO asked for a 3 way with same sex as you, what would you do?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

If your SO asked for a 3 way with same sex as you, what would you do?

Personally I couldn’t do a 2 guy on girl involving my own SO. A guy perspective usually wants it the other way around lol the only way I could do that is if I was the third wheel and have done it several times that way with couples I met online. Some guys wanted to watch and handle themselves in the corner and I always felt like they were gonna get mad and attack but I guess some guys enjoy watching.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You really know how to annoy the fuck out of people. You just dig in and yell louder to make your point. Here’s a clue, no one is listening because you’re making an ass of yourself. Please quiet down and get a hold of yourself before you get ostracized

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    You really know how to annoy the fuck out of people. You just dig in and yell louder to make your point. Here’s a clue, no one is listening because you’re making an ass of yourself. Please quiet down and get a hold of yourself before you get ostracized
    People’s lives are more important than this. Can’t stop won’t stop get it get it

I saw that the Site Administrator has PM'ed you weighing in on what you have been doing. I trust his position on the matter was made abundantly clear. You got that?

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial