Thread: support your provider 2

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar

support your provider 2

girls this lockdown really only infores a curfew. you can still play till the curfew. you wont get stopped
    til curfew.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    what is the curfew?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wrong pickupkid. Straight from the County website.

When does the Order start and when does it end?

The order is effective beginning at 11:59 pm on March 24, 2020 and with City Council approval, will be effective until 11:59 pm on April 9th.

they are not going to stop till curfew... you have to be sneaky
    If the do ... im going to heb...just be sure you go there...oh yes you are suppose to stay home..honor system.If they stop you you better have an excuse. that means you should not be about around say 8 pm.so you figure it out.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...tay-home-order
    Last edited by pickupkid; 03-24-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I'm so ready for this stuff to be over!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
    girls this lockdown really only infores a curfew. You can still play till the curfew. You wont get stopped
    til curfew.
    Public Service Announcement:
    Attachment 513996

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sure it’s fun white knighting for the ladies, let’s white knight for humanity just for a little while so we can end the spread of the virus and get back to living and hopefully still have our families at that time.

If you really wanted to support them then you would donate money to them during this pandemic and not try to put their lives at risk and their families at risk.

If all you are doing is trying to continue meeting providers as usual, then you are just being selfish as fuck and couldn't give 2 shits about them. If that is the case then you are trying to convince them to risk their life just so you can get your nut off.

Don't say you want to help but then put strings on it. If you want to help and donate money to them, I bet there would be a lot of gratitude, especially since you did it to help and not to bust a nut. There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyEcstatic View Post
    Sure it’s fun white knighting for the ladies, let’s white knight for humanity just for a little while so we can end the spread of the virus and get back to living and hopefully still have our families at that time.

If you really wanted to support them then you would donate money to them during this pandemic and not try to put their lives at risk and their families at risk.

If all you are doing is trying to continue meeting providers as usual, then you are just being selfish as fuck and couldn't give 2 shits about them. If that is the case then you are trying to convince them to risk their life just so you can get your nut off.

Don't say you want to help but then put strings on it. If you want to help and donate money to them, I bet there would be a lot of gratitude, especially since you did it to help and not to bust a nut. There is a difference.
    Exactly!

OP appears to be stirring up the pot.
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

I like that Simplyelastic.
    I am only thinking of the providers.