Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What excuses are guys giving their significant others to get out of the house to play

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar

What excuses are guys giving their significant others to get out of the house to play

With current situation having us shelter-in-place for the time being, like most others, my work and travel schedule has come to a grinding halt. Now that I have actual time for some debauchery, my question is what excuses/ideas are guys using to get out of the house to go and play with their favorite providers? With my SO in the house with me I got to come up with something!!! I need a playdate!

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    How bout you want to go look at guns?

Sounds plausible to me, everyone's out shopping for that as well, and you can never have too many..

Just come back empty handed, and tell her folks done bought up all the guns.. It would be true, as I myself been out there..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pardon me OP but are you aware we are in a state of emergency? Have you heard people are asked to stay home? Your cavalier attitude puts the ladies at risk, your SO at risk as well as yourself. Are you Superman in that virus does not affect you?

if you are single and live alone, you risk yourself and the person you are seeing but IMHO, your SO deserves more respect. Maybe tell her you are going to the funeral home to purchase a prepaid funeral plan.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Excellent idea about

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Yes Champagne that's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Pardon me OP but are you aware we are in a state of emergency? Have you heard people are asked to stay home? Your cavalier attitude puts the ladies at risk, your SO at risk as well as yourself. Are you Superman in that virus does not affect you?

if you are single and live alone, you risk yourself and the person you are seeing but IMHO, your SO deserves more respect. Maybe tell her you are going to the funeral home to purchase a prepaid funeral plan.
    Please keep the negative quips to yourself. They're are still men out here mongering and yes married ones as well. There are still ladies as well providing services. If you wish to sit this one out that's fine, but don't come on here trying to discourage others. That's not what this site is about. This site has never been about morals for the married man either.

To everyone else keep it humpin' and Happy Hobbying!!!

“Honey! I just heard that they have toilet paper at the Wal-Mart in Hondo! I’ll be back in 4 hours!” (PS: Come home with TP.)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Please keep the negative quips to yourself. They're are still men out here mongering and yes married ones as well. There are still ladies as well providing services. If you wish to sit this one out that's fine, but don't come on here trying to discourage others. That's not what this site is about. This site has never been about morals for the married man either.

AMEN

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tim_29m View Post
    With current situation having us shelter-in-place for the time being, like most others, my work and travel schedule has come to a grinding halt. Now that I have actual time for some debauchery, my question is what excuses/ideas are guys using to get out of the house to go and play with their favorite providers? With my SO in the house with me I got to come up with something!!! I need a playdate!
    Say that you are going out to stock up on food. Stock up first (non fridge if possible. Get all that is needed then go Hobbying,Tell SO that you were out finding the veddles. Also--You can say you volunteered at the Food Bank
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Love this hilarious thread question.

and yep, there will be a great divide. Unfortunately anything anyone preaches regarding staying home will just not work ON THIS SITE.

Nice response.

It may have to take someone coming on here to say, hey guys I tested positive today .... for anyone to truly start pulling back. Hell, maybe they still won’t. Lol.
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are going out to try and find toilet paper. And by the way, you will come back empty handed even if it were true.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

+1 like

Just for the fact of the comment.

Also Tim, you can say you're out looking for the Stimulus Check. Not very stimulating right now though is it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Going fishing. Give you several hours. Just don't forget your gear. No where did I see something like this? Lol

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    Great replies guys...(DocHoliday withstanding!) After today's order of shelter in place order, getting out is going to be even trickier! Was definitely thinking food bank and possibly helping out at school cafeteria's...(been in foodservice my whole adult life)

George - Thanks for clapping back at Doc...my words would have been much harsher. Just trying to have a lil fun in the world during this messed up time! Great advice CB and thanks for chiming in Ezra!!

Everyone stay safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast