Heyy,

I am Stacey, I am new to ourhome2.net , and I'm here to give you all you want, and all you need... If you’re crazy about redheads, you’re gonna absolutely love me!
I am very unorthodox, and definitely a One of a kind Female... Ill be completely honest with you, I'm ever once awhile a little sarcastic, but in a cute loveable kinda way.
From the moment we meet, you will understand you have made the right choice In coming and spending time with me.

I’ll make your heart race with my thick
and curves in all the right places physique, and natural, fire colored hair.
My skin is pale and creamy, with just a dash of freckles, and I’m cute and pink all over.​I’m a perfect mix of sexy librarian, adorable little Southern girl next door, and that dangerous bad girl you would give anything to be with. Well, go ahead, what are you waiting for?

Among other things I have been told I have a wicked sense of humor, and I'm very playful and sweet. I have great conversational skills, and listen well. I am exciting and adventurous, but also very nurturing and affectionate. There won’t be a dull moment while we’re together!
So go ahead stop the search you have found the girl in your dreams, make your fantasy a reality.

✳️Incall Donations
Qv _100
Hh_ 120
1hr_200

✳️ Outcall Donations
Qv_150
Hh_175
1hr_250

My Menu is Very Open, only thing is other then bbbjs everything else is covered!

I AM A GREEK GODDESS ♥️ BUT EXTRA DONATION IS PREFERRED
ASK ABOUT MY RATES FOR MULTIPLE HR SPECIALS

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋