Dear Gentlemen,

I am a classy and mature companion with DDD Southern Charms. I’m also a deliciously thick buxom bbw. I guess it depends on if you like something to hold on to or not. I have very long auburn hair and gorgeous blue eyes. At 35, I have enough experience to make You feel like a King and have every intention of thoroughly enjoying myself in the process. I enjoy spending time with all types of Gentlemen.

I’m based out of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and am able to do incall or outcall anywhere in the metroplex on any day with reasonable notice to get dolled up, drive across town, and secure a room near you. Incall or outcall to other cities is also very possible with a few days notice. My rates are the same all over Texas from Odessa to Houston.

SESSION - $250/hr
Exclusively private companionship for preferred gentlemen in the daytime or evening at your place or mine.

LUNCHEON OR DINNER DATE - $500 *Most Popular Package*
Whether you want to just have drinks, fine dining or BBQ - I'm down. You will be impressed, amazed, and satisfied with an unrushed afternoon or evening with me. Includes ample time for drinks or dinner and at least 1.5 hours of private companionship time at your place.

OVERNIGHT EXPERIENCE - $1000
Evening Date and All Night Long, and into the next morning at your place.

THANK YOU!
You have many to choose from, and I certainly get *excited* when I am the lucky girl chosen to spend some quality time with You. Thanks for reading my profile.

Respectfully,

Lynette

P.S. Reviews
Some of you may remember me as GoodGirl in the aspd days. I've dabbled in the hobby off and on throughout the years, in between life and sugar daddies, and have old reviews on the various boards that describe my demeanor. The gentlemen I see these days typically come from P411, and like to read reviews, but don't particularly care to write them. I kinda like that too, thus no new reviews are requested or desired.