Thread: The lies told about me by Mayamonroe

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The lies told about me by Mayamonroe

First of all, we all know that every provider has a hobbyist willing to share stuff about them in the men's locker room and every hobbyist has at least one provider willing to share stuff said about them in the ladies area.
    I had 3 PROVIDERS reach out to me this morning about the lies and the alert about me in the ladies area.
    Thankfully I have the text messages to prove she lied about everything claiming I tied up her entire Friday. (I was out of State and flying back to Austin that afternoon. Made it very clear that I had a business dinner Friday night and said Saturday was best)
    She had told me Saturday was best for her and she was wide open. I told her I'd like to see her Saturday.
    Texted Saturday morning around 8:00am to see what time was good for her when I did not hear back for 2-3 hours I went to the gym.
    Her claim is that I decided to go to the gym instead of booking with her but I was actually texting her from the gym to confirm. (another lie on her part)
    Finally heard back from her and she asked what time to which I replied IMMEDIATELY..."3:30pm or 4:00pm would be best".
    She replied "I can't wait babe! You're going to have so much fun with us".
    That's the last I heard from her despite texting several times throughout the afternoon to confirm....NOTHING FROM HER.
    Finally got a text at 4:17pm "Hey Babe can you text?" to which I replied "I have been all afternoon" and never heard from her till 3 days later.
    Her story is that told her I was just going to show up at 3:00pm which is not even close to what actually happened.
    To my knowledge the first alert ever on me and it's total bullshit.
    Posted something in the Men's Locker Room about it and several guys have had the same experience..."takes forever to respond then gets pissed off when you don't book with her".

JUST WANTED TO CLEAR MY NAME.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    im glad you made this so i can clear my name as well i dont allow you to spend 48 hours trying to book with me ^_^ THANK YOU

if dinner and the gym is more important you should not be messaging me like you are about to book ^_^

and stop spreading lies then trying to book after the fact <3

Was I supposed to sit at home from friday night and all day saturday on a maybe booking?

no.

I ask that you are polite and respectful of my time when looking to book. You should know when you are free, not maybe when you're free as not booking a time doesnt mean im going to see you just because we texted.

You never booked a time.

You were never booked.

You didnt know your schedule but had time for the gym and dinner, that is not on me.

You have to first be actually booked for a time to get cancelled on sweetie.

If anything you cancelled on me. Because you chose to go the the gym instead of meeting saturday morning as we discussed. ^_^

And quite frankly theres plenty of other girls you can see so no need to try and book with someone who you feel the need to spread lies about.
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 05-08-2024 at 02:03 PM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    im glad you made this so i can clear my name as well i dont allow you to spend 48 hours trying to book with me ^_^ THANK YOU

if dinner and the gym is more important you should not be messaging me like you are about to book ^_^

and stop spreading lies then trying to book after the fact <3

Was I supposed to sit at home from friday night and all day saturday on a maybe booking?

no.

I ask that you are polite and respectful of my time when looking to book. You should know when you are free, not maybe when you're free as not booking a time doesnt mean im going to see you just because we texted.

You never booked a time.

You were never booked.

You didnt know your schedule but had time for the gym and dinner, that is not on me.

You have to first be actually booked for a time to get cancelled on sweetie.

If anything you cancelled on me. Because you chose to go the the gym instead of meeting saturday morning as we discussed. ^_^

And quite frankly theres plenty of other girls you can see so no need to try and book with someone who you feel the need to spread lies about.
    Just stop lying...texts tell all
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    viki if you spend 48 hours letting men book thats your policy and thats cool babes, that's not my policy tho <3 I get way too many texts to allow that, it starts backing up my phone/ leaving others unanswered

In this space everyone is allowed to have their own booking policies on what they allow. ^_^

I do not allow you to spend 48 hours to book. It's that simple. ^_^

-XOXO Maya Monroe
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    viki if you spend 48 hours letting men book thats your policy and thats cool babes, that's not my policy tho <3 I get way too many texts to allow that, it starts backing up my phone/ leaving others unanswered

In this space everyone is allowed to have their own booking policies on what they allow. ^_^

I do not allow you to spend 48 hours to book. It's that simple. ^_^

-XOXO Maya Monroe
    Yeah but when hes ssays how's 330/ 4 and you say we cant wait to see you..that's what makes your story a lie... You ghosted after YOU confirmed again the texts don't lie
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have shared the actual text messages of what actually happened with several of my friends who are providers. They all know the truth. Texts do not lie.

Both parties have had their say.

This thread and topic are closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial