Thread: Jellybeans: Laughing all the way to the Big OMGs! saved my Sunday Funday

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Jellybeans: Laughing all the way to the Big OMGs! saved my Sunday Funday

Companion's Handle: Jellybeans
    Date of Visit: 03-04-18
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm & text - she screens
    Phone Number: 210-460-7551
    Email Address: jellybeans0125@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: see showcase on eccie - https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=377999
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes and short notice at that, and it was a Sunday!
    Activities: Menu includes all four food groups and since I needed TLC, I got a lot of that, plus interesting convo, and total R&R. Makeout session, BBBJ, BLS, TB, DATY (no fiv, pls.) SS and more.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr but I think we went over and under and into the woods
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: dark to shoulders, smells good, too
    Smoking Status: smoker, but not obvious on her breath nor in her incall.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Somewhat petite, 5'6", about 140, 36C-30-38 and enough hips on which to hang on for dear life! BLS, TB, BBBJ, edging and other assorted activities. Shaved with a patch above. Do not recall any significant tats, piercings.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    We'd met earlier socially, but didn't get to conversate much so when I called her to seek some R&R, TLC, really great BBBJ and more, she acted a bit surprised that I was seeking to make as connection.

Meanwhile, I had read her very interesting post which struck a chord with me:

I am in search of a man that wants to have some wine, have sex, and tell each other jokes, and have a lot of fun laughing. The man I seek has improv humor on top of having the timing for a laid out joke. This man has to wear many hat's tonight. He needs to be my lover, my companion, my friend, DAMMIT I want a BFE. I also ask that you be intelligent (humor usually includes intelligence) and would look good naked with me. PM if youre up for my challenge. I'm thinking 5 or 6pm to start. Cheers! My place or yours

Told her my "first looks" and her post! warranted additional in depth (well, maybe 4 or 5 inches on a good day) research, plus some BLS, TB, and other assorted (a-sordid!) activities, she was more than willing and heading for her incall where we met maybe 20-25 minutes later and commenced our romp.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 03-07-2018 at 07:00 AM.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!