Thread: Any advice on traveling into Mexico from Texas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    is it safe crossing into Jaurez?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    its as bad as its ever been,,I would stay off the border, its a loose loose situation, Get a plain to Cabo or Cancun and do not forget meridia

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Don’t forget to take your passport.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did a trip to Cancun towards the end of April, Caught a cab and stayed at a beach side place down in playa del carmen. If you can fly out of Austin, or Houston you can get a direct flight for cheap, Mine was 220 round trip. The area is still suffering pretty bad with the lack of tourism, but to give you a general Idea. The total amount I spent was
    $250 Airfair
    $300. Hotel $60.00 per nite for 5 nights
    20. Covid test to come back
    $100 Transportation (Taxi and buss fair)
    $100 Food and Alcohol
    $150 for 5 massages (1 for each day)
    $200 for 5 massage Tips
    $100 for a visitor to come to my room
    .. These are just the expenses I kept track of. My total trip ran 1500.00
    I would highly suggest walking 5th avenue down there and hitting a few of the massage places, just make sure the girl who is selling the massage is the one performing it. I had once instance where they got me in a room, and the person who walked in to do the massage was a guy. I excused myself from that particular situation. Also remember everything is a negotiation, The sign may say $40.00 or $50 for a hr, but I got most the the massages for $20 to $30. Its also nice because it leaves you a little room to negotiate the tip.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Pretty safe. Just make sure you’re not flashing money all the time and only carry low domination pesos. I wouldn’t carry anything higher than a 500 peso bill, try to carry 10, 20 or 50 peso bills. And you’re saying crossing into jaurez, so I’m guessing youre coming from El Paso. Going into jaurez is usually a pain, leaving is much easier. Wait times about 30-45mins on average. I had friends been in the line up to an 1.5 in morning weekday rush hour. And your sa