Thread: Can I post Here??

Retired Companion

Can I post Here??

Just wanted to know if I could post here..Hey a gurl can dream can't she..lol..
    Just me being me
    Dezirie
    {Smoking Hot High Dollar Hotty}???

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezirie View Post
    Just wanted to know if I could post here..

Uh... I think you just did.
    Happy dreams, sweetie.

gfe

Retired Companion

Yummie Marie&Dezirie..Cumming together

Ok I get a text and I forgot about meeting a {I consider her a HDH}Sexy ass gurl at the Holloweenie {Kinda had a buzz goin on}And she was Smoking hot..We talked abit and I don't know what happened after that but next thing I know we are making out like 2 High School gurls in heat right on the patio..OMG!!!We did this a few times during the night and I was so horny and wet from kissing and rubbing her..Not sure if {CK} saw us he may have because he went from Nawty to not Nasty for the XXX Mas..I guess that means We can't get naked but can we still make out??PLz let me know as soon..If not might have to get a room next door because I will never make to my incall before I would attack her..I'm posting this in here because She to me is a Houston High Dollar Hottie,,This what happened she has book a no clock Stripper fantasy session with me .Hopefully Tues.night or Weds,night she leaves Thurs, am for Houston so wish me luck and I was wondering if there is a place for a review??I am goin to talk to her about cumming on here not sure if she will ..In H-Town the gurl gets 350.00 an hour OMG!!! and I'm sure she does good up there,,We have plans to meet up in Houston after the new year and do a few doubles and maybe have her cum to S.A and stay with me a few days..OMFG!!!Thank you CK if you had not invited her I would have never met.She is so FUCKIN HOT>I think she's more hot for me than I am for her..NOT..OMG I can't wait to get a hold of her BCD>>YEEE HAAA..Just Me I love my women as much as I love my men...So what do you guys think..Should I share or should I keep her to myself???So be on the lookout..Yummie Marie and Dezirie OMFG!!!!I'm wet just thinking about her...Just me being me..Dezirie..Oh!! is this a threAD???Sorry You might have to spank my ass;););) Mod...2 points hey it is worth the spanking for her..Thank you Sir May I have A Another..Justy Saying....More to CUM Later...Gotta go headed to H-Town to see family Will be back Monday night..It's crazy I'm headed to H-Town today to see family and she's headed to San Antonio to see family she will be her until Thurs am and she's headed home...So I can't wait to see My Houston High Dollar Hottie..{Yummy Marie}

Congrats Marie is a very Yummy, sweet lady as well as very bright!