Date of Visit: June 19 2013
    Preferred Method of Contact: email or P411 #7249
    Phone Number: 480-204-5151
    Email Address: harleydee1962@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: 2 hours with dinner
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On-time
    Activities: Massage,stripper slide, bbbj, anal massage, Mish, doggie, hand cuffs, daty,FIV, anal play, Damn so many things I lost track. We played for two hours with short breaks She is all you would want in the girl friend experience.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours with another 2 hours of leisurely dinner at Benhahas
    Donation: $400 Grandfathered
    Approximate age of Companion: late 40s
    Hair Color and Length: Black short
    Smoking Status: No never
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Dee has the tightest body and a butt you can bounce quarters off of. She has muscles in her snatch that will strangle your dick. High energy gal that leaves you breathless.Deep French kissing that will tickle your tonsils. I have been with Dee several times and she always exceeds your expectations. Dinner was a blast knowing she was commando setting beside me. I managed to snap a picture under the table when she spread her legs. Would that be considered snatching a picture?
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Dallas always exceeds my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? You are a fool if you don't see if you can survive her.

Public comments:
    Dallas and I are like two teenagers when we get together. I have complete trust in her and each time we get together we go a little further. Some of her toys will frighten you but she goes easy. I did bring hand cuffs this time and she allowed me to use them on her so the trust goes both ways. After a fun dinner at Benihanas we returned to the 5 star hotel and made out in the parking lot. I know I get perks that others might not get but we have a history going back several years. I always leave after being with her wondering what the hell happened. I have considered kidnapping her. She is my Dallas wife and I always look forward to her arrival in town. She travels all of the time so look for her in SA and Austin.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by tucson; 06-20-2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: email wrong