THE DALLAS EXPERIENCE:

Milehigh65-"It's funny I walked away thinking to myself what just happened as the entire experience is very intense and
of high energy, makes you realize that this is one of the edges God gave women, i.e. a play ground that is absolutely
Resilient, as according to her reviews she performs at this level every session."

drsmooth1-"There's no way in hell I could last four hours with Dallas,She's a TRUE nympho in every sense of the word. With
her there's no such thing as down time and I'm not the stud I once was. She took my man card and won't give it back. lol"

Murf76-"If you book a quick session with Dallas,you'll be crawling out thinking,"Damn,I shoulda booked more time!" She is
just that good!!!!!!!"

"Johndiggs22"-OMG....what just happened?? Dallas took me to another realm....she is a true "freak in the sheets".....nothing "vanilla" about the Highway to Hell yeahh!

The Dallas Experience is a fun and sensual place where you can lay back,relax and let me take charge of all your erotic pleasures!

{You get it ALL---gfe/pse and tantric all rolled into one helluva wild ride!}

Let me know your fantasy....Maybe we can make it a reality!

I specialize in prostate massage .......It will leave you weak,totally exhausted and happy as hell..... it is the closest a man can come to experiencing the powerful feeling of a female multiple orgasm!

I also specialize in strap on play.........I have several sizes and styles to accommodate any taste!

I have a toy bag full of surprises for naughty boys!!

MFM or MMF playtime--
No holds barred,balls to the wall fun!
{I have a male friend who is available for several type MFM scenerios}

Couples playtime--
Bring along your female partner for some wicked fun!!

{sensual domination and crossdressing also available for your pleasure}

$250 ninetyminutes.....$300 twohours

http://highwaytohellyeah.weebly.com/

PLZ HAVE A RECENT PROVIDER OR WORK REFERENCE FOR ME TO VERIFY

Albuquerque NM
April 10 thru 12 {9am to 11pm}......April 13 {9am to 11am}