Date of Visit: 6/30/2012
Preferred Method of Contact: email or phone
Phone Number: (512) 230-0524
Email Address: hottassamelia@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://hottassamelia.com/
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conversation, lk, dfk, touch, lt massage, cbj, bls, nipple play, daty, multiple ways (YMMV on many) to please you and simply loves cowgirl and other things many times over. Has one of the most sexy insatiable sexual attitudes I've ever seen.
Scheduled Length of Visit: an hour but there was no clock this day
Donation: $$ + a nice chilled bottle of her favorite wine
Approximate age of Companion: 2x
Hair Color and Length: Dark blond and naturally curly falling around her shoulders
Smoking Status: Not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'9", 155, wonderful all natural 38Ds-32-38 with wonderful nipples waiting to be worshiped, bluish-green eyes, although she says "neatly manicured and trimmed" she was bare this day,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely met my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
And before I begin - I read a recent review where the reviewer indicated that Amelia did NOT want "open" reviews. When I talked to her about it she said all I ask is that you be as honest and forthright as you can be. She really gave me zero limitations to use and I shan't.

Amelia is just one of those women we meet here and there at GLMIs and read their posts in different areas of the forums and you can't help but develop a "wonder what she is like BCD" thought process. Her bubbly personality is just something to behold and I have never seen her in a bad mood nor have I ever heard her say anything negative about anyone. Dramaless best describes her.

We had been wondering what kind of scheduling would work best with her and we decided on a late morning / early afternoon time. She guided me to the general vicinity which turned out to be two right turns and one left from the gated (open) apartment complex. It is a little older place but appeared to be well kept up and safe. Parking can be a little limited but nothing like North Star Mall during Christmas.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.