Come see me this week! I'll be running an hourly and half-hour review special. 300/HR 200/HHR

Photos on Profile!

For screening, I require the following:
NAME:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
IN WHICH CITY DO YOU WISH TO MEET:

I CAN BE FOUND ON P411: P317723 AND THIS IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF SCREENING.

I AM NOT ON ECCIE, SO IF THEY AREN'T LOCALLY KNOWN PROVIDERS THEN I CANNOT CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY. I DO NOT USE PHONE NUMBERS TO VERIFY, I GO DIRECT TO THE PROVIDER ON THE SITES.

ALTERNATIVE SCREENING METHOD

If you don't have the information above available or if I'm not completely comfortable with the information presented, I have an alternative screening method which will require you to positively ID yourself with me. The purpose of this is so I can know exactly who you are. With this method, you will not have anonymity with me; however, I do assure you that I will always remain discreet and will protect your privacy and identity and I expect the same in return.

Once you are screened, I will provide a phone number to text me. I prefer text over phone calls, as I am usually around co-workers, friends, and family. Please find my rules below.

RULES

1. Only Contact, by text, and only when you are prepared schedule a time to meet.
2. Please have proper donation amount in an unmarked envelope.Please always be courteous and respectful.
3. Please be clean and groomed appropriately. I take this one seriously.
4. Gifts are absolutely appreciated, but are not substitutions for Donation.Appropriate Gifts are Titos Vodka, Rosé Wine, Champagne, Crown, Gift Cards, extra Cash

RATES
OVERNIGHT 2000
90 MIN 800
HOUR 500
HALF 400